You Don't Scare Me, But You Should Fear Me (2-Skeppy-2 Finished)

Tonight was one of those nights that Skeppy was being annoying to Bad just for fun. They were working on the house deep in the woods together after L'manburg was gone. They didn't want to be close to L'manburg as he knew the others would probably be leaving to somewhere around L'manburg or something, so they left.

The house was two stories and made of birch wood. It made the place feel more calming in a way, and there was many windows. Overall the place was nice and it had some plants too. Right now they were working on setting up the living room for their house.

"Hey Bad, I want sand!" Skeppy randomly said as he looked over Bad checking if the television worked. (Yes, I am adding things in like electronics because I think it would be nice. Also, its my story)

Bad sighed and looked over at his best friend. "We don't have any sand near here right now. We can go find some later you muffinhead."

Skeppy decided this was the best time to sit on the couch and sulk, doing nothing as he really wanted sand just to annoy Bad.

Bad finished seeing if the tv worked, thankfully it did. And he looked over at Skeppy. Skeppy still was sulking and Bad knew Skeppy could be a bit stubborn. "Fine, lets go."

And with that Skeppy jumped out of his seat and started heading outside with Bad, having a sword and shield in his inventory just in case. (Bad has a sword in his inventory as well). "Yay!!"

His best friend's excitement made him laugh a bit as the two headed out to find a river or something of the sort. The two carried on the journey and after an hour, they found a river. Skeppy started getting as much sand as he could so he could make a sand box outside of their home. While Bad looked around in the water to get a pet fish.

Skeppy looked over to Bad and remembered when Sapnap killed his fish. "I don't think we have enough room for a fish, Bad. Plus we don't want another... ..incident like what happened with your last one."

Bad frowned at this, knowing that Skeppy was right. So Bad jumped up and walked towards Skeppy. "Ready to head back?"

"Sure," Skeppy replied as they headed back with the sand Skeppy got and knowledge of where the river they found was.