Anxiety/Virgil

Warnings: Curse words

*Virgil/Anxiety POV*

The taste of green beans once again hit my tongue. For my mother was very lazy and buys these mostly prepared meals. So she only had to follow a few steps and the dinner would be finished. Disgusting stuff if you ask me.

This time it was green beans (like almost always) and chicken with nuts on the top. The nuts gave the chicken texture, but its not that good. After eating these prepared meal stuff for about a month I've gotten used to it though.

I accidentally let my silver fork scrape against my dark red and black colored plate. Making an ear aching sound, making the three of us cringe.

With how anxious I am, I muttered a quick, "sorry".

After those words came out of my mouth the dining room became total silence once again. Once we were finished eating we set our plates near the sink and walked to our corresponding destinations. Mine being my bedroom.

Once I entered my bedroom I saw the same thing I saw everyday. The walls were painted purple, a lighter shade than I originally wanted actually. I had a black desk with some papers scattered on it. Them being my social studies and math homework. I had a black chair that went right with it. The desk's drawers were filled with random shit that I don't really know of. My closet was filled with clothing hanged up and set in my dresser. With a blue basket on the side holding my hoodies. Outside of my closet was a basket filled with dirty clothing that I needed to clean. And above that was my backpack for school as well as some coats. Across the bedroom I had a bookshelf of books and my bed was right next to that. My room also had many posters and drawings I taped to the walls. Did I already mention that? Right infront of my bed I have a window that I made to only let in some sunlight.

My parents had gotten me a curtain that was mostly see through (not fully) and I didn't like that. So I had gotten an old sheet from the basement and hanged it up over the curtain by myself. Most of the window is covered by that, but not all of it because the sheet isn't very big.

-

I looked over to my desk and groaned at my homework. Knowing that I still had to graph whatever the answer to y = - 2x^2 + 16x - 36. But I decided to procrastinate like usual. Instead I grabbed my phone and earbuds, laying down in my bed. I scrolled through YouTube and put videos I liked in my watch later. Then deciding to listen to music on Pandora.

The little icon for Pandora was on my home screen that said "My head is a dark place" in black letters for the backaround. I pressed on the Pandora icon and I went to the 'recently watched' section. Once I found the playlist called "Life and death is a cycle", I clicked it. The ad played because I didn't want to pay for premium, after that music played through my ears.

The words drowning through my own head as I drowned in my own problems.

It's not like anyone would care about my problems. Nobody even noticed anything, so what's the problem? Keeping up different facades infront of different people? Being lonely and bugged about not having friends all the time? Everyone judging you before getting to know you?

Without even noticing once what felt like a few songs played, it seemed it was around 9pm.