Watched (Chapter 1 Unfinished)

Last Part:

It was about 6:35 pm now and nothing was needed to do. Maybe make a puppet was a nice thought that came to Error's mind. Or atleast that was before he felt a very small yet just barely noticeable pain in his soul. This pain was recognizable. It was small so Error would not give too much a reaction to others around him for certain reasons. But it was big enough to alert Error that he needed to go to the Anti-Void for ***** ***.

Present:

Error loves the Anti-Void. But what lies in the Anti-Void, more really who is in the Anti-Void can sometimes annoy the shit out of Error. Not because of the looks or personality. No, and not because of the big secret about the two. It was because of the skeleton that was there sometimes had lots of power.

Error arrived and of course the skeleton was there. Error looked away.

The skeleton had black bones like Error. His mouth was opened in a very creepy crimson red smile. There were neon blue scratch marks on both of his eyes. His eyes were red with caution signs as the pupils. He had many more of these caution signs all along him like Error with his 'Error' signs. The skeleton wore a black hood. The top of the hood having a red curved diamond outline. The shoulders of the skeleton were covered in a pink that was like fur had green lines twisting around it. The jacket being black with red outlines and on the arms was some red outline designs. The t-shirt being white with two dark crimson red tears more on the right side of it. The skeleton wearing white shorts with red caution like drawings on the short legs. The shoes being worn by the skeleton was like the fur on the skeleton's shoulders. Except some red toe like things popped out of the shoes. This skeleton was very powerful but is hidden to the whole multiverse. Even King Multiverse did not know this skeleton. This skeleton is Virus 404.

In a hasty tone of voice as Error growled he asked a question. "What do you want! And why are you here!" He seemed more of a command then a fine question.

"Now, now, Error. Not nice to say to a friend." Virus 404 talked in a friendly way. He sounded as if the two were actually friends.

"What is it you want..." Error now looking at Virus 404 noticed how he was not acting all rude and powerful at the moment.

"I just wanted to hug you! And tell you great job on your work! I am so proud!" Virus 404 exclaimed leaping forward to Error.

Error knowing about Virus 404 and his unstable emotions is used to the sudden mood changes so he let Virus 404 hug him. If he did not who knows, Virus 404 could have his whole personality changed into anger and use his overly powerful Infinity Blades on them. And if the Infinity Blades were used then who knows what will be destroyed and how many people will die. Bet he could kill about everyone with just a few of his Infinity Blades in one millisecond. So Error had to do it for the sake of everyone and everything.

Virus 404 practically squeezed Error almost to death figuratively. Virus 404 was just feeling lonely at the moment so he called Error over to hug him for who knows how long. Even if it was something against King Multiverse's orders. King Multiverse does not even know who Virus 404 is!

Virus 404 pulled back and looked at Error. "Thank you Error!" Virus 404's emotions changed into a serious expression and a cold tone. "Don't forget to do King Multiverse's task. But also destroy an Au before next week." Virus 404's emotions went back to cheerful and such. "I gotta go now! See ya!" With that Virus 404 disappeared from thin air. No teleportation extra stuff or anything.

"That was weird." Error thought to himself for a minute. "Maybe because of his emotions being so unstable." Error suggested as he sat himself down in Indian style.

Next to Error on his left was a few different colors of yarn, on his right was his bag of knitting needles. Error picked out a certain knitting needle he favored that was silver, picked up some yarn and started a project.