Idea 062 (Chapter 1 Unfinished)

Rain slowly hit the window. The rain being light and only being able to be heard when there is silence. Or mostly silence, per say. The rain made the streets slippery and anyone that dared to go outside, become soaked in water.

A young little boy sat on the window seat in his own bedroom. The bedroom was so very organized, a closet holding a white dresser, a bed with only white sheets and blankets, a black backpack leaning against the bed, a door to the rest of the house, and the window.

The young boy had black hair that was quite messy, covered in a red beanie hat that he would always wear since he got it a year ago during winter. His skin was very pale and his eyes glistened with the pupils barely standing out of the amber. His lips were soft and small. On his left hand there was a scar from the bottom of his index finger to the left of his wrist. A lighter scar crossed in the middle of the large scar on his hand, making an x shape. He wore a dull green t-shirt with a pattern of dull green to dull blue back to dull green. His pants were some tight jeans that he felt uncomfortable with, but still wore it for his mother.

He started to breath in and counted to four in his head. He held his breath for eight seconds, that felt so long but was not in reality. He breathed out the breath for six seconds and opened his eyes.

He stared out of the window and saw the cars race by. Acting like they had just gotten a promotion in their hell of a job and was going to tell their loving partner. Or that they were racing by time to get a birthday gift for their sister before her birthday party started. He understood though, that neither of those situations could be the case, but pretended it was.

He tilted his head downwards and stared at his scar on his left hand. Disappointment rose through his veins more and more every moment he stared at it. A warm tear slipped out of his eye and dripped down his cheek. He brought his hands to his cheeks and felt the tear. He wiped it away and looked back out of the window, to stop the tears from threatening to fall.

The air was cold and made the young boy shiver. But it was sustainable. The house he lived in usually didn't have the heat on, as his mother said, 'it wastes money'. So it would be cold in the house. However, when a guest would come over, the heat would be turned on an hour before they came. This was just to make it so the guest wouldn't get curious on why they didn't, which made the young boy question his mother's methods more.

He started to push himself up from his position, to get off of the window seat. The young boy knew that he would most likely get in trouble if he didn't arrive in the front room at exactly 1pm. So he walked out of his bedroom.

The hallway had bare walls with a few doors in the hallway. One for the spare bedroom, one being the bathroom, one being the adult's bedroom, and finally a closet. He turned and saw the stairs. He walked down the stairs with dark wood planks. The stairs ever so slightly creaked under the light pressure he gave to each step.

Within only a matter of seconds, he was in the front room. The front room had beige colored carpet on the ground. There was one couch that was so dark brown that most would believe it was black instead of brown. Infront of the couch was a black fireplace that was fake. With two buttons at the bottom. One showing the visual effects of the fireplace part and one to give off warm heat from the fake fireplace. The effects making the fake fireplace seem like a real one. Above the fake fireplace was a television attached to the wall so it would not be knocked off. The television was off and the size was around 77" it seemed.