Nothing Will Ever Change It Never Does (Thorn/Oc Story) |1| Home |1|

TW for this Chapter: Curse words, insults, degrading, sex, sexual abuse, physical abuse, psychological/verbal/mental abuse, sex with minor, rape, etc

"Why are you so fucking disgusting you rat!"

Hit.

"You don't deserve anything you piece of shit!"

Hit.

"My life would be soo much better without a little bitch like you!"

Hit.

"All you do is take up space!"

Hit.

---

No matter how many hits or punches or words, nothing changes around the house anymore. Not the forever bleeding nose of the only child, Thorn. Not the high scores that Thorn gets. Not the sex that his parents love to engage in. And more.

Right now Thorn laid down in bed, his hopes getting slightly higher with the fact that his mother has to go to work in a little while. Thorn wondered about the things that could happen if his father might get a job, maybe things could get better. What is he thinking? Nothing ever gets better. And nothing EVER will.

"Aah~! I'm about to cum~! AAAAH~! Fucking! Aaaah~!" His mother moaned on and on, you could hear the grunting sounds from his father. Who sounded galaxies away from his climax compared to his mother.

Once his mother finally was done, and his father yelled at her for wanting to do more, Thorn's mother started to get ready to leave. Thorn tilted his head so he could see through the crack in his door, and got a glimpse of his mother wearing work clothes. Supposedly heading out. Thank god, not like Thorn believes in god anyways. . .

Thorn should have seen this coming, especially with how his father was practically edged just a while ago. Yet he didn't think of this possibility, what a dumbass he was. Wasn't he? Now he has to suffer once again, but thankfully today was a Saturday, right. He will survive this! Or that's what he always says - or thinks - before it happens. And never thinks about that again after its done...

---

A man that was slightly taller than Thorn barged into his bedroom. The man's hair was a mess, and his face told him of anger. Hatred. Violence. The man was wearing some boxers that seemed hurriedly slipped on. That was it.

"Come here, pretty boy~" The man, Thorn's father called out to his son. Knowing that his son would obey.

Thorn's father led Thorn to his and his wife's bed. Forcing Thorn to sit down on the bed immediately. The darkness of the room making Thorn's eyes have to adjust quickly.

"You're mother wasn't that pleasing today. She got herself satisfied and left! Not even thinking about her husband, once again!!!" You could feel the waves of anger rolling off the older man.

With that, the older man sat down on the bed with his son. Sliding his tongue into his son's mouth in the process. Feeling around Thorn's mouth imagining it was his wife's, even though they both knew deep down it wasn't.

Thorn understood what his cruel father was doing, when he stopped the disgusting make-out session, and pointed to the floor. Thorn got on his knees, and saw his father show his son his member. In just a few moments you could hear the older making sounds signaling his satisfaction in what was happening below.

"Ah~, ngh~, keep going!" The older kept on and on, until he finally felt what he wanted, and climaxed. The liquid substance was swallowed, with a gag of disgust.

The older brought the younger up onto the bed, and pulled his black pajama pants down, along with his underwear. Wanting to go all out dry, he forced himself into the younger.

"Ah~!" Thorn screamed out in pain and forced pleasure. It was horrible, and horrible. His father kept going, and made Thorn keep moaning. And finally his body wanted more, unlike Thorn himself.

"Go faster~! Aahhhh~!" Thorn's father went faster and harder, it hurt. And hurt. It was painful, but once everything was settled, Thorn was aching all over anywhere under his waist.

---

Guess it wasn't better, was it? Of course it wasn't. He hated on himself for asking to go faster, it was just something he couldn't control. That's one of the reasons for a safe word, right? Like he would ever have someone that would give him one. He's just disgusting, and filthy...

---

The next day was the day his parents wanted to do physical abuse. Better than yesterday atleast. . . His nose was bleeding. His arm was bruised. And tears were pushed away.

---

Now, here is where the story will start. Nothing will change, it never does. Never will. Right?