The Meet Up (Chapter 1 Unfinished)

Blue decided that it has been a year or two since his friends have talked with him. So he decided to make a group chat and add the others on it.Blue: Hello! It has been a while, and I wanted to see when everyone is open to hang, once againInk: I am free from Thursday to SundayDream: I can do the same as Ink, but not SundayNightmare: Free wheneverKiller: Same here, and Dust, and Horror agree with meError: Saturday and Friday are good with meFresh: Cool anytime my broseph isReaper: I am only free at times of 5pm to 7 am everydayGeno: Same with Reaper!Cross: Just give me a time and I will go, but why is Lust here?Blue: Don't worry about that, he is free alsoNightmare: So when should we do it. We can do it on Saturday nightDream: Where would we go?Fresh: Maybe that bar on *insert street*Killer: Sounds good(Killer offline)(Reaper offline)Blue: it is settled then, I will go talk to Lust about it(Blue offline) Blue called 'lust' through his phone. Blue stood up from the couch seat in his open living room as the phone ringed for the second time.'Lust' picked up. "H-hello?" 'Lust' called through the phone."We are having a hangout at *insert street* bar on Saturday. If you wanna join. But the others don't know about you yet..." Blue said."O-okay. W-wanna h-hang o-out t-then... ...now f-for fun?" 'Lust' took his time and Blue stayed paitent."Sure! I am at the house!" Blue called through as 'Lust' hanged up the phone. Blue sighed, 'Lust' now went by Unlust or just Sans. He felt bad for the guy, he had to go through so much. It took him super long to just say how he didn't feel comfortable in his old clothes. --Unlust drove in his black car down the street. He had just left from the pharmacy for his medication. He has a lot of new problems, but with Blue it is a lot easier for him. Especially his pistanthrophobia or haphephobia. (Both will be explained later on) But the medication is for neither of those phobias. It is actually because of his schizophrenia. Unlust was shaking in his seat partially as the car stopped in Blue's huge house's driveway. Blue had gotten a huge house after the Truce. It was pretty cool though.