Heterochromia (Chapter 1 Unfinished)

At the table sat an adult that had brown hair. He wore a brown t-shirt with two straps going down to hold his belt. His belt was hidden by the blue sweatshirt around his waist that he really never would wear. He had a brown scarf on that faded to white at the bottom. The scarf was very long. He wore dark brown pants and light brown, yellow, and blue tennis shoes. This person was Ink. And his left eye was blue, as his right eye was yellow. He has a disorder called heterochromia. It is where your iris is a different color than the other. Except it is a little more different for Ink. The doctors could not find a name for it, but his iris colors can change as well. So they just diagnosed him with heterochromia.

He sat at a wooden table. The table was situated to hold three people. He was the only one at the table right in this moment. Infront of him was a white plate that held a pop tart. The pop tart was hot from just being in the microwave. He sat in the kitchen/dining room/living room. He lived in a small apartment with his two brothers.

Ink decided that he did not have enough time to deal with eating at the breakfast table. He decides to eat it on his way to work. So he picked up the chocolate fudge pop tart and placed the white plate in the left side of the sink. Ink exited the house, locking the front door after him and walked into the bright outside.

It was late summer. And the sun was still shining. The breeze helped calm down some of the heat thankfully around where Ink lived.

Besides the point, Ink opened up his 2018 Chevrolet Aveo car. It was a light grey and he really liked it. He sat into the seat and turned on the car as he backed out of his driveway and off to work.

The outside passing by swiftly with every mile he drove. The green trees slowly giving away their slowly turning yellow, brown, and red leaves. The grass's morning dew drying up. The sun glaring at the world under it. The clouds covering some of the sky as the car drove.

Ink arrived infront of a light grey building. Ink knew this was going to be a boring as hell job and hoped to only have a half day. But that is not always a high probability.