Tommy foster au chapter 2

TW: Court, foster care, murder, swearing, reusing bath water, cutting, blood-letting, demons, ghosts, false accusations, claustrophobia, locking people in a closet, tying a child to a leash, starvation, drugs/cigarettes, offering minor drugs/cigarettes, smoking, cross-dressing, forced feminism, wearing corsets, hate on for posture, lack of clothes, sex,  physical abuse, sleeping on the floor, physical labor, writing lines, fighting, yelling, forced religion, discriminations against creativity in the form of drawing/art, neglect, sleeping outside, overworking, reference to sexual items in a guest room, non-consented experimentations, experimenting robotics/technology on a human, reference to hospital visit, boiling water burn,

A/n: I tried to do my research on how many homes a foster child goes through in a year or overall. I could not find anything so I am doing a guess and I am not trying to offend anybody. Also, after this chapter I will start to present time. I had no motivation and let me know if I forgot a trigger warning. Yes, there is a lot of them for a reason.

A court date was settled after a while, the man was found guilty. Why wouldn't he? He was the man found laughing and cursing at the dying woman. He was the one that forgot that there was a witness. So he couldn't even say it was self defense, not that there was many self defense wounds found on him. 

No one offered to give the child a loving home. So it was decided to drop him off at a crappy old group home that was used for fosters inbetween homes. The detectives completely forgotten about the blonde boy afterwards, just caring about their next paycheck.

-

Tommy went through a large number of homes and started a list of them. 

Home 1: Herbert

Positives: Good supply of food, was allowed television

Negatives: Freaks about reusing water. (From oldest to youngest they would take showers. So he took a shower in the filthy, dirty water that was already used for everybody else. They barely even used soap as well)

Home 2: Smith

Positives: Let Tommy go into school, was mostly stable

Negatives: Really into supernatural things so they would go ghost hunting and one day they started to believe Tommy was a demon (they slit his arms to get rid of the cursed blood, neighbors called the cops)

Home 3: Schmidt

Positives: Cared a lot about exercising (would take Tommy on daily walks in the forest, even though he was tied to a leash)

Negatives: Locked him in a closet when he did things wrong (caused him to develop claustrophobia)

Home 4: Kennedy

Positives: Was given a phone (still uses to this day, and they unknowingly still pay for his phone bill)

Negatives: Starvation (ate one meal a day), smoking cigarettes (usually offered cigarettes and thankfully the dad backed off when he denied every day)

Home 5: Chapman

Positives: Was fed really healthy meals (got junk food for breakfast only on Fridays), was given two lipsticks he still uses/has today (black one and dark red one)

Negatives: Really into cross dressing (forced into corsets), hated on for posture (it wasn't even that bad), forced to cross his legs when sitting down (he quit later on because of the next house)

Home 6: Ayala

Positives: Children were nice there

Negatives: Starved, lack of clothes