Main Fandoms Meet (Chapter 1 Unfinished)

The goopy demon laid down on his bed. His bedroom had a few items and Bendy was lost in his thoughts. Bendy wanted to be free and feels that everyone will betray him. He has his guard up, the only one he does trust is Sammy. Sammy is his prophet and for sure would never betray him.

Bendy decided he wanted to have a talk with Sammy. All Bendy needed to do was call, so he did. "Sammy!"

Sammy was walking through the walls of the studio when he heard his name being called. Being the insane, loving, prophet to Bendy. He ran towards Bendy.

When Sammy arrived Bendy was now sitting up on his bed with room for Sammy to sit down. Sometimes when his name got called it was for a simple chore, sometimes he wanted to hang out, and other times it was something different.

"What did you need me for, m' lord?" Sammy bowed at Bendy, this made Bendy give out a little chuckle.

"Just wanted to hang out with you pal." Bendy patted his goopy hand at the area of bed open next to him. Seemingly for Sammy to sit down.

Sammy sat down and looked in his lord's eyes. The black goopy eyes could be seen when Bendy was in his calmer form (tv show form). Which he was currently in.

Sammy has a small crush for his lord. But Sammy fears that he will mess something up if he does tell Bendy. So he keeps it all hush hush. He just can't resist falling for someone he adored. Bendy was complicated, so Sammy could never get if he had the same feelings.

But as Bendy started to casually talk with Sammy the two both just saw black and passed out. From something that neither of the two really understood.

-

Michael was sitting on the stage of the first Freddy Fazbear location. Infront of him was a sitting down Chica and Bonnie. Freddy and Foxy were talking with each other somewhere else. Glitchtrap was just watching Michael.

"If you could be a different animal what would you be?" Michael asked the two friends of his.

"I would probably say something like a Lady Bug with a yellow color theme." Chica told the others.

"Hmm..." Bonnie paused for a bit thinking to himself. "Probably a pig. They are nice."

"What about you Michael? What would you be if you were an animatronic?" Chica asked Michael, being curious.

"An Emperor Penguin." Michael told them.

"What is that?" Bonnie asked, this made Michael laugh hard.

After Michael was done laughing he answered. "Man, sometimes I forget that you are children. You guys all need a tutor."

But then all Michael saw was black...

-

Toby was in his favorite hoodie. In his hands were his two axes. One being more dull than the other. Ticci Toby was sitting on the counter of the kitchen. The mansion's kitchen was a medium or really just an average kitchen size. Toby was putting his hand across the blade of the axes. Not feeling anything of course.

Black was starting to cover his vision. Masky and Hoodie told him to yell if something seemed to be wrong. Because Toby can't on his own decide if something is wrong. So Toby screamed as loud as he could. Toby passed out.