I don't give a shit about rules (Chapter 1)

Warnings: Low blood pressure mentions, lack of medical treatment, cursing, hate against sunny side up eggs,

Waking up to the sun peaking through your window, birds chirping, your clothes already set for you. And even your breakfast still slightly warm on your dark brown nightstand with no drawers. (It took me like ten times to write that correctly because I don't say it correctly.)

That sounds like a dream come true, but it can slowly become a nightmare when you realize it.

I turned to the nightstand and saw a white note folded to stand up, like usual. And my phone sitting next to the tray of eggs and pancakes.

Once I held the white paper in my hands, the soft writing surface in my hands, I opened it. A letter written on it, seeming to be another excuse in my thinking processer called a brain.

Dear Thomas,

Here is your breakfast. This time just try to eat the eggs. Even though you dislike them. Wilbur, Techno, and I have gone out to set up another meeting with the Badlands. We will be back around 1900. Make sure the house is clean, and drink enough water. Don't want you to faint again due to your low blood pressure.

-Father-

I sighed, tossing the paper across the room. It always angered me that father would never give me actual medial help about my blood pressure thing. He always just says, 'drink water. It'll help out!' Like shit it does!

Sighing once again, I sit up and grab my phone from the nightstand. It's light blue phone case feeling comfortable in my hands.

The floor looked so much more comfortable than my bed, so I sat on the floor instead. While ignoring my pancakes and "eggs" as father calls them. I can barely even call them eggs I feel like. Who eats eggs with the white stuff and yellow stuff. WTF!

Pressing a button on the right side of my phone, the screen lit up. Showing the backaround being a picture of techno's crown that I ever so want to