The Tails of Aimsmen Chapter 1

Warnings for this chapter:

Sexual references, strip club, gambling references, etc (It's sad I need spell check to make sure I write references correctly.)

I pushed back some of my wavy pink hair out of my face. Its annoying when your hair is just long enough to get in your face, and just short enough that it be able to be in a bun or a mini ponytail. So I just deal with it, atleast it looks good on me. But the pink can look weird with my forest green eyes.

My reflection stared at me as I studied my outfit, making sure it looks good for the customers. I had a black collar with a silver buckle. I've had it since my boss gave it to me, saying that 'it looks better with your outfit than mine.' Its like a kind gift. My boss is amazing, now thinking about it.

I'm wearing a baggy white crop top with a blue collar so it would hide my shape a little. Not like I want to hide anything from my chest, except for maybe a few scars or so. Anyways, I'm wearing translucent black fishnets with black booty shorts and a belt on top of that. So it looks perfect for my job. And to finish the look I have some high heels. I wear something close to this every time I'm at work. It gets the job done and the money, so I have no reason to change my style for work.

But this is only for work, I can feel really uncomfortable in this outfit when in normal public. Especially for rule 9, I think. I don't know, who cares about those rules and punishments from the 'special council'. Why are they called the 'special' council. Is there a different type of council somewhere? Why can't they just give it a better name? Like Aimsmen council or the council of 8? I can never make sense of that, I'm getting exhausted just thinking about it. I have to be awake for atleast 3 1/2 more hours, more or less depending on what happens at work...

I think its time to leave now, so I walked outside of my room, making sure the window and door are closed. Because who knows what creeps want to be in my room. Scratch that, I know what type of creepy person would want to be in my room. It has happened before. That's just the reason why I worry about the window so much, and getting a new screen for a window is expensive in Aimsmen!

Even with all the thoughts racing through my average sized head, I walked to the front door and waved goodbye to my home. As I closed my front door it made a squeaky sound, need some oil for that. The lock made a sound to assure me the door was locked and I headed out. What would I call the sound of a door locking be? A click? No, its more like a creak but not that old sounding. A twisting sound? Who knows, I can't be wasting my mental energy on that now.

I put my right hand into my pocket, I pulled out my black phone and pressed the 'on/off' button. '7:37 p.m.' the phone read. Not that bad timing, I walked towards the nearby bus stop in this huge city, weird that this place is called a city, yet so many people are able to live in houses instead of apartments. Then again, only 15% of people own a home here. Just a lot of people live with their family in those homes. Which would be about 35% of people living in a house instead of an apartment in Aimsmen.

I arrived at the bus stop just in time to enter the bus and give the 58 year old lady 5 bucks for the ride. A few minutes later, making it '7:43 p.m.' the bus stopped at my stop. I headed out and walked straight into the closest alleyway, knowing that it would lead me to my work... A strip club. Its not everything I know your thinking right now. Its not all pole dancing, drunk and tipsy people, and sex in private bedrooms the customers can rent with a worker. There are other things too, but yes, there are things like this here.

-

I opened the doors to the strip club, 'Party All Night', and saw the workers getting ready for the doors to open to everyone that dares to come in. (That's 14+ of course!)

There were five tables to the left of me just for gambling, and a counter of different games, most of them being stacks of 52 cards put together. A roulette table sat there as well as a pool table. Not that bad playing a game of pool with someone and getting paid for it. Down a hall behind the tables has three bathrooms. The boys bathroom, the girls bathroom, and the non-binary bathroom. But no sexual actions are allowed in there, for the left side of 'Party All Night' has that completely prohibited.

The right side of 'Party All Night' is a different story. There are lots more tables over there. Because the bar is there and serves food as well. Plus infront of the tables is a stage with one pole on it. In-between the bar on the right wall and the stage that is infront of the tables, there is a hallway that leads to the sex bedrooms. All having a bathroom attached to them for if someone wants to clean themselves up after their sexual activities. And at the end of the hallway is a laundry room so you can clean sheets, clothes, whatever. Oh, shoot! I forgot to say that there is a little doorway covered by a curtain on the stage so workers can go behind stage for breaks. Its pretty much a break room for us workers.

I headed to the break room and smiled at the workers, sitting down on a table with a bowl of snacks. I picked up a chocolate and nuts granola bar, not knowing if I will be given an opportunity to eat anything else with protein until my shift ends.

-