One Night Can Really Change Everything (Chapter 1 Unfinished)

The bright sun rose once again waking some with the light slowly. Others refusing to wake even with the light shining through their room. The sun rise can signal many things. It could signal the morning or the next day. Some can say the sun rise signals another pain filled day. And there are some that could say the sun rise to them means pure fear before the person remembers they are on the surface and not back in the underground.

-

In a bedroom there was a bed that took up one of the walls. The wall being tooken up was the wall right to the door. To the left wall of the door has a television and a drawer. Next to the television and bed was a closet. The bed being blue with covers slipped over it. In the bed was a skeleton that looked like he had rough sleep. He had bags under his eye sockets and forgot to take off his blue hoodie yesterday. His right hand hanging off the edge of the bed.

Sans slowly opened his eyes. Not to a yelling Papyrus thankfully. Or that would signal a reset of course. Sans sat himself up and noticed what must of happened. He was coming back from talking with Alphys at her house. When he came back he was so tired he only took off his glasses for sleep, forgetting about his hoodie.

Sans decided it would be best if he took a shower today and change into clean clothes. Maybe into the NASA hoodie he barely wears anymore. But first Sans thought he should check on the others.

Sans walked over to bedroom door and opened it to find himself at the end of the hallway. Five doors infront of him in the hallway leading to the kitchen and living room. On the left of sans was two doors. The closest to him having a hanging sign saying 'Chara' on it. The other door to the left of Sans said 'Frisk'. The door to the right of Sans was the bathroom they shared. Next was Papyrus's bedroom and the guest room was the last one.

Sans slowly turned the knob of Chara's bedroom door to open up to his room. In his room was a blue and green themed room. He had a bed in the far corner and a closet. Infront of his bed was a tv with some video games and their consoles. He had posters all around his room. One of them being a poster of Joker and Harley Quinn. Harley Quinn having her 'goodnight' bat in hand, about to be swung. Another one of her posters was a poster of the 'Great Frisk' for giving piece to monsters and humans. The whole 'gang' was there. It was a nice photo shoot at the front of Mt. Ebott.

Sans walked over to the sleeping Chara in light yellow and light green themed pajamas. Sans saw that Chara was sleeping peacefully. Chara usually liked waking up when Sans would wake up in the morning. So Sans shook Chara awake. Chara was happy to see Sans.

"Hey Sans!" Chara sat up. "What are you wanting to do today?' Chara asked standing up now.

"I was thinking of maybe going to Grillbz of course. And maybe to go to the library." Sans suggested.

Chara walked with Sans out of his room to the front room where they sat down. "That sounds a bit sad. Why can't you just do something like play video games or something? Enjoy this.." Chara's voice trailed off after saying that noticing what she did. "Sorry! I did not mean it like that!"

Sans chuckled. "It is okay kiddo," Sans patted Chara's back. "I know you didn't mean to." With this Sans started to walk away. "Gonna take a shower."

"Bye Sans!" And with that Sans was back to his bedroom.

Sans opened up his