Wilbur Scene (Unfinished)

The sun particularly was setting. Getting darker and darker by the pretty second. With the breeze flying through the air in a generally large way. Giving a calming scenery touch.

There is a wooden bridge that is not used much except to sit on. The exception was always Wilbur Soot. He enjoys coming to the wooden bridge to essentially take a break from chaos and being overwhelmed.

Wilbur kind of was leaning against the edge of the bridge railing, watching the sun set. He grabbed into his dirty kind of dark for all intents and purposes brown jacket.

He pulled out a medium sized bottle of wine, contrary to the others' believes. Not many or really anyone at all, knew that he had a drinking problem. It just overall helped out with his anxiety issues and all of that. He definitely wasn't an alcoholic though. He just drinks a whole wine bottle two times a month. Its not healthy, but atleast he doesn't drink two whole wine bottles in a week. That would essentially cause real major problems.

Anyways, he popped open the wine. Making a small popping sound. Wilbur smiled at being taken away from the people hanging out inside the cabin nearby.

Wilbur brought the medium sized wine bottle to his lips, taking a sip. Not enough to get him lit or anything. Just to get a taste of the wine. The flavor of strawberries coming to his tongue.

The taste was one of his favorites. (I just chose a random type of wine online, sorry if this isn't accurate. I don't know much about wine types, as I don't drink) It was called Fresita Sparkling Wine.

After a little while Wilbur took a fairly larger sip, expecting to feel a bit of a buzz or some type of affect due to the beverage in a bit.

The sun really starting to set now, showing off colors of all the rainbow. Shades from pretty pink to baby blue or dark purple to hot pink all throughout the sky like a canvas. Except the colors had to be in a certain order to fit just right.

And he started to soon feel a bit of a buzz effect from the drink. Taking this as a sign to drink a bit more.