The Demon's Mission ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ 1 █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Looking around, searching for a certain thing that p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ demons in ⱧɆⱠⱠ need. Even though they didn't exactly need one, they felt as though they needed more money, more than there regular allowance for doing normal household chores.

They looked down at their outfit and smiled, believing the outfit was fitting for today's events. They wore a black collar with a silver buckle which they have had since their 10th birthday. Slipping off their shoulders was a white shirt including a black skull in the middle of it. Under that shirt was a pitch black long sleeve, making the t-shirt pop out more. They wore baggy grey shorts and thigh high leg warmers, feeling a bit insecure about their legs during this moment. On their feet were black spiky ankle heels. (With 2" platforms) The outfit in general feeling nice and snug, especially in the colder weather today.

You may wonder, how is it cold weather when you live in ⱧɆⱠⱠ? The residents believe the same things when they are sent to the below(s), but ⱧɆⱠⱠ is not all lava and torture. In ⱧɆⱠⱠ it is much darker and uses large lava lamps for lighting, so it can become very chilly in ⱧɆⱠⱠ. To make sure no one freezes (except the ones being tortured by the executioners of ⱧɆⱠⱠ) to death there are eternal fires burning a few feet under the surface. Therefore, it can be cold when living in ⱧɆⱠⱠ.

'Where are all the good jobs?' Groaned Ash. The only jobs they could find was a few restaurants (it took me 7 times to spell restaurants right) and a fashion designer looking for an apprentice.

Ash sat at a bench and put their head into their hands. Their fluffy (short) light blue hair getting tangled in their freshly cut fingernails. The bluenette started to comb their hair with their fingers, relieving Ash some of their stress. Refreshing for them, per say.

Before Ash could do anything more though, heavy thuds of what might have been metal boots echoed in the streets. Gasps were heard all around. Fearful aura coming from all around Ash, and hints of curiosity all around.

As they titled their head up, they gasped as well. Intimidated by the sudden appearance of him. His black and red haired head stood out from others. His hair was evenly divided between the two colors, and his horns were longer than most peoples', especially people of Ash's age. He wore a black tuxedo and a white undershirt, as well as some plain black pants and a top hat.

Where is Ash going to get a job? Who is he, why is it freaking so many people out about? Read more to find out!