Angel Dust Angst (Chapter 1 Unfinished)

Warnings: This is Angel Dust so of course it will be a little less appropriate for the younger ones. And this has depressing type stuff too. (If you find a good Angel Dust story show me it, can't find any good ones really)

Angel Dust is a very interesting and complex demon. He has his inappropriate comments, how he works for Mr. Valentino. He also seems to have a best friend named, Cherry Bomb.

Angel Dust:

I was in my bedroom with Fat Nugs sitting on my bed. I was infront of my mirror deciding if the white and pink tank top with booty shorts was enough. I think I over did the eye shadow a little. But, better safe than sorry. Right?

"And finished" I exclaimed to no one as I walked away from the mirror.

I decided I would smoke a cigarette once I get out of the hotel and walk to my job. I walked through the halls of the hotel. All the doors were closed for privacy reasons. I later on arrived at the lobby and saw Charlie at the front desk. Husk was drinking a bottle of cheap booze it seemed. Alastor was no where to be found, and Vaggie was sitting on the couch doing who knows what.

"Bye Angel!" Charlie waved to me as I exited the hotel.

Now I was on the streets walking to work as I grabbed my cigarettes out of my pocket. I picked one up and put the rest away. In my top right hand was a lighter that lit the cigarette in my top left hand. And I was on my way to work while smoking a cigarette.

Later on I arrived to my break room in my work. Inside was many posters all over. After an incident I was not aloud to bring Fat Nugs to work anymore. Which is a bit sad for me during my small breaks.

It was about time for me to start my 'work'. Wonder what I have to do today, probably something sick for Mr. Valentino. I just hope that I don't have a lot of clients or anything today. Don't need anyone in the hotel worrying. Or have to sneak through my window again.

Mr. Valentino like it was on cue, walked in. "Hello darling~" He said in a seductive way. "Time for work~. And today I want to have a little bit of alone time~."

I cried internally as I knew what was going to happen. I did not want it to happen but I needed money and other things. There was no way I could just give up this job in a while atleast. Because of this, I walked with Mr. Valentino to who knows where.

-

It has been the end of my work today. Around 10:30 pm. Kind of late. All over me were bruises, slap marks, and other injuries. My legs and arms ached. I can still walk if I forced myself to. Job was a little worse than the usual today, so I am going to need to get myself look the best in my break room. But I predict that I can't cover it all up and such.

I first changed out of my shirt into a white and pink striped shirt that was cut a bit short. Over my shoulders was a bit oversized, pure white jacket. I wore some black shorts that were a bit longer than the shorts I wore earlier today. It looked nice. I fixed up my eyeshadow and cleaned up my mascara. The redone mascara looked nice. Most of my bruises and other injuries were covered. Just this one bruise that was on my top left arm lower than the elbow that hurt like hell. But I shouldn't complain too much. Of course I had my boots though, wouldn't go without them of course.

I decided that this was enough and walked out of the porn clubhouse, if that is what people called it now. It took lots of effort, but I did not limp a single bit. This was easier now then before because of all the practice. When I walked down the streets and highways of hell I knew demons were giving me glances and glimpses. I do not go into any type of taxi anymore because of this one bitch tried to handcuff me in it. But I got out in time, thankfully.

It was 11:04 when I arrived at the hotel. I checked my phone and saw no one in the lobby. With the time I had I hurried through the lobby and down the hallway. Soon I arrived at my door and opened it. There was of course, Fat Nugs waiting for me. He can be so adorable and comforting sometimes. I did get Fat Nugs to be comfort for my loneliness anyways.

As I walked inside my room Fat Nugs followed me. I looked in the mirror to see if I was good. I strolled into the bathroom and washed all the makeup off me. Deciding to shower in the morning. I walked back into the bedroom of mine and looked under my bed. There was a bottle of wine that I liked and hid away from the others. I am not a lightweight thankfully. But I didn't want to drink much so I drank a wine cup of it slowly.

I placed the wine bottle, closed, back under my bed. The now empty wine glass sat under my bathroom sink to be cleaned later. I sat on the bed with Fat Nugs leaning beside me. Lost in my thoughts about what happened today.

Tears started to drip down my eyes as I settled myself. I was in a laying position with Fat Nugs cuddling into my stomach. This made me a little happier with tears still going down my eyes. I cried with my eyes getting droopy. Loosing consciousness later on in the night, probably around 1 or 2 am.