Every Saturday Afternoon (Chapter 1 Finished)

Two months of the sad blue skeleton sitting with strings around his soul. Being trapped in the Anti-Void by the black boned, glitchy skeleton. The blue skeleton starting to get worried about home and his best friends. It has been two months so why shouldn't he worry. This skeleton being trapped was Underswap Sans, a.k.a Blueberry Sans preferred to be called Blue for short. The skeleton that trapped him of course was the destroyer of Aus, Error.

Error arrived from destroying a copy of Flowerfell and saw Blue. Blue had tears in his eyes, his eyes being a bit red and his nose runny. Blue thinking about how he was probably going to be turned into one of Error's puppets and be used to kill his family and friends with Error's strings around his soul forever. Error walked over to Blue and saw Blue's despair. Error had a thought in his head that sounded good to do.

Blue heard the footsteps in the completely soundless void of whiteness, dark blue strings, some yarn and needles, and Error's puppets hanged in the Anti-Void. Blue looked over and saw Error infront of him.

Blue stood up so he would be close to level with Error. Error cleared his throat to talk clearly to Blue.

"I got a deal for you. I will let you free but you can't tell anyone. And you have to meet me at Outertale every Saturday afternoon." Error told Blue, Blue had a small smile on his face of hope and grace.

"Deal, but you can't hurt Papy!" Blue exclaimed with almost tears of joy leaking from his eyes.

"Agreed. But the others will be suspicious if you come back without any injury marks. Sorry," Errr replied with Blue understanding what he meant.

-

With that you could now see Blue with scars, scratches, and blood on him and his 'battle body'. Blue had tears coming from his eyes that looked like because of the pain, but it was actually tears of joy that he is out and free. Blue also had a scared but happy look on his face as he ran towards the Star Sanses headquarters.

Blue knocked on the door a bit harshly. The other two Star Sanses not knowing what was happening opened the door to find their missing teammate. Immediately they hugged him while also looking over his injuries.

"What happened!?!" Dream exclaimed while letting go of Blue.

Blue faked a few tears and started telling the excuse. "Error was so mean! He hurt me and somehow when he was making a portal I ran through and escaped! I came here first and..." Blue sniffled letting more tears out to make it believable. "I was so scared!" Blue's voice was now a bit shaky.

Dream and Ink went back to hugging him. They started to whisper to him reassuring things. Like, "you are here with us now," "no one is going to hurt you," "you are safe" and more.

Dream felt the sadness and fear mixed with joy of being set free from Blue. It made Dream happy that his best friend was safe now. Dream wanted to keep a better eye on Blue so he would not get really hurt. He would stay safe. Ink drank his vials earlier, giving him his feelings to feel bittersweet of the situation. Even though they were mostly fake, which Dream could feel. But he atleast was not being rude like, "your just being a weak ass baby" or the other rude comments he says without his vials. But he can almost trully feel now atleast. And that is what matters.

After a few more minutes Dream stopped the hug again and dragged Blue inside. "We need to clean you up and patch those scars up. Ink can get you new clothes to change in. And you should take a bath for cleaning up any other parts of you that could get infected we haven't covered." Dream headed out to get the medical kit they always had laying around. Ink left to find some clothes that suited Blue for this situation to make him comfortable.

Ink had found something he thought would fit. It was a dark blue, fuzzy sweater that had a part that went around your neck cozy like. Ink also picked out some light blue sweatpants that were not too baggy nor skinny for Blue. This sounded cozy enough so Ink walked back to the bathroom.

Dream came back with the medical kit and sat down. Dream pushed the two latches on the medical kit and tilted the top open. Inside the medical kit was lots of supplies. Dream started with a cut on Blue's right cheek. It was small but big enough for someone like Dream to worry about. Dream finished with giving Blue four to five bandages and disinfected the cuts. Dream looked over Blue and told Blue that it did not look really bad actually and dirty after cleaning him up.

Ink walked in as Dream was putting away the last of the bandages he took out. Dream pulled the two latches down on the medical kit and closed it. Ink placed the clean clothes on the toilet so Blue can change if he needed to, clean himself in any other places.

Ink and Dream left Blue to be. Dream put the medical kit back under the sink. Ink followed Dream with nothing really to do until Blue came out of the bathroom.

When Dream was finished he had a great idea. "What if we have meatloaf for dinner and watch some movies?" Ink loved how Dream could make so amazing ideas to help others in such little time.

"Sounds perfect. I will get out the ingredients to cook it. You pick out the movies." Ink said walking towards the kitchen more.

(I used a recipe from online) Ink grabbed 1 1/2 pounds of ground beef, 1 egg, 1 already chopped up onion in a container, 1 cup of milk, 1 cup of dried bread crumbs, salt and pepper to taste, 2 tablespoons of brown sugar, 2 tablespoons of prepared mustard, and 1/3 a cup of ketchup. Ink walked over to the oven and pushed bake, then 350 degrees. He pushed start and on the oven you could see the word, 'pre' on it meaning the oven was preheating.

Blue walked out of the bathroom with his clothes on and put his other clothes in a dirty clothes basket. Blue got to the front room and sat with Dream choosing movie ideas as Ink made dinner.

Ink grabbed a large bowl he thought was big enough. He mixed together some beef, egg, onion, milk, and bread crumbs. He seasoned the mix with some salt and pepper for extra flavor. Ink placed a 5 x 9 loaf pan and greased it. Ink poured the mix into the 5 x 9 loaf pan. Ink placed another bowl down. In this bowl he mixed the brown sugar, mustard, and ketchup together. When it was fully mixed Ink poured it over the meatloaf. The oven beeped meaning that the oven was ready. Carefully Ink placed the 5 x 9 loaf pan into the oven and set the timer for an hour.

The two bowls were done with being used and the spoon he used to mix them. Ink placed the two bowls by the sink for someone to do at a later date.

Ink walked over to the two other skeletons in the room picking movies. And sat down. It seemed that Blue and Dream have decided two amazing movies. To Ink's opinion atleast. It was Labyrinth the 1986 film. And the first Maze Runner since Blue got scared of the second one he never watched the second Maze Runner or read the book.

"Which one are you putting on first?" Ink asked.

"I was thinking of doing Labyrinth first because of how good it is!" Blue exclaimed.

"Sounds good," Dream gave his cute smile towards Ink. "What do you think, Ink?"

Ink didn't let himself blush with his vials in action, but thought that smile of Dream's was adorable. "I like the idea, haven't seen it in a while." Ink answered.

"Labyrinth it is then," Dream turned the television so it would show the beginning of Labyrinth.

And with that they spent their night watching the 1986 Labyrinth and the first Maze Runner. The dinner they ate was delicious and they all congratulated Ink. This made Ink blush in embarrassment. Later on all three of them fell asleep. Blue on Dream's left leaning on the arm rest. Ink and Dream were leaning on each other cozy like.

-

"You liked the company didn't you?"

The response to the voice was a very loud, "shut up!"