Abusive DrInk (Chapter 1 Finished)

The wind pushed the green leaves in the trees. The trees being nice and green. The ground covered in green grass. The flowers blooming, giving more color to the scene. The sound of the trees rustling filling the air. The sun shining as it was the afternoon.

There was two skeletons at the scene as well. One with a golden circlet and yellow eyelights. With a scarf that was yellow and orange that had a star pin of sorts in the middle of it. He wore a blue jacket of sorts. He had an undershirt of white. On his hands were golden gloves that covered his bony fingers. His pants being a darker shade of blue than the jacket of sorts. His boots being golden with a few blue markings on it. He wore a golden cape that was being swept from behind him by the wind. The wind being just enough to make the cape kind of fly, but not too much that it was flying away. This skeleton here was Dream. Dream Sans to be exact.

The second skeleton wore more than Dream. His eyelights always changing with his emotions. But at the moment the left one was a yellow star and the right one being a blue circle. He had a bit of his ink splattered on his face by accident. He wore a scarf that is also like a cape. It is brown that fades to white. He wears straps that go down from his shoulders to his pants to help hold them up. Or atleast others believe that. Across those was a strap that held vials. Some being different colors of others with paint. These being vials that the skeleton drinks to have emotions. As he has ripped his soul out of him and has no soul now. His sleeves are a light yellow with a blue square. And is cut short. Under that is dark brown sleeves with dark teal designs on it. He wears black fingerless gloves. Around his waist is a blue jacket that he never actually wears. He has some large shorts that are brown with dark brown outlines and one outline in the middle of each short leg. His pants being dark brown with the same design as his sleeves that cuts short. He wears brown tennis shoes with yellow shoe laces. On the back is a paintbrush that he calls broomie. This skeleton is Ink. Ink Sans if you didn't figure that out yet.

Dream is the guardian of positivity. His brother is Nightmare. And at the moment Dream was filled with more positivity. He has for some time had a crush on Ink and today is when he wanted to confess.

Ink was curious on what Dream was doing. Dream had invited him and only him. Dream said he had something important to tell him. So of course, Ink came thinking it might be about Nightmare's Gang once again.

-

"H-hey Ink!" Dream's face had a very light almost not noticeable yellow blush on it.

"Hey Dream! What is it that you wanted to talk about?" Ink asked.

"O-oh! Y-yah!" Dream looked away at some of the swaying trees. It was a small pause, then Dream continued. "I l-like you Ink!" Dream looked over at Ink to see his expression and hear his response.

Ink thought for a moment. Even though Ink has no soul he doesn't want to be mean to Dream. So he decided that he would become Dream's boyfriend. But Ink could tell later on there will be a price for dating a soulless being.

"I do too." Ink said blushing in his best acting of a way. "Glad that it wasn't just me." Ink rubbed his hand on his other arm then looked back up to see Dream.

Dream was filled with positivity for this response. He thought he would have been rejected. But it seems not. Dream, knowing that his crush liked him. Wanted to know what it felt like to kiss Ink.

"Is," Dream paused. Ink wondered what Dream wanted to say now. "C-can I kiss you?" Dream screamed outloud.

Dream looked away as Ink smirked. Even though he did not have a crush for Dream. Maybe Dream will like him more. So Ink pulled Dream close. Ink held Dream by the waist as Dream looked at Ink.

Ink leaned forward and kissed Dream. The kiss being passionate and full of love. Dream enjoyed it. Ink did not really mind it, he just loved how he felt more positivity than he would with his yellow vial.

They both pulled away looking at each other. Dream believed that Ink was a good kisser. And Dream felt that he knew that he was going to have a good relationship with Ink. But it seems Dream has not learned, like that one villager. But Dream is not aware of that.