Blah Blah Blah | Dream Smp Story (Tommyinnit Chapter 1)

Sitting down in a grey seat next to a human sized mirror was Tommyinnit. He wore his normal attire like usual.

Him with the other minors of the Dream Smp would hang during the nightly hours in a secret place underground. This place was where they felt they could act like themselves more. Letting themselves change into more comfortable clothing, and do whatever they want. Without having to feel the worry of expectations down on them. The place was always lit by LED lights that change colors every thirty minutes automatically. It was their safe haven kind of. The name you ask? Deepfell. They named it this because it is deep underground and their acts infront of the grown ups didn't need to be shown here.

Tommy walked over to the closet in his room of Deepfell and found what he was looking for. Without anyone noticing, Tommy had stolen Wilbur's old coat with the L'manburg flag on it and many stiches. So the coat was all different shades of brown instead of one. The shirt he wore under it was just like his red and white tee but the red was a darker shade. He wore jeans to cover up his legs and his hair was ruffled up like usual.

When Tommy was settled with his clothing choice he turned the creaking door knob of his bedroom to see the hallway. The hallway is narrow and pretty plain to be honest. As Tommy walked closer to the end of the hallway you could hear Tubbo and Ranboo talking.

Tubbo and Ranboo were playing Space Invaders on the large television. Tubbo and Ranboo hadn't changed to their more comfortable attire and it seemed that Tubbo was winning Space Invaders. While Ranboo was protesting, saying that his controller was being slow. This made Tommy chuckle.

The two turned around and saw Tommy leaning against the side of the couch, watching them.

"You just don't want to admit that Tubbo is better than you." Tommy said outloud.

Ranboo placed down his controller, "then you should try playing with this controller!"

Tommy just shook his head no and passed the two, to the kitchen. Hunger started to crawl upon himself. Curious if anyone else was hungry.

"I am gonna cook something, any suggestions?" Tommy yelled.

From Purpled's room you could hear him reply back, "pizza rolls and those french fries we just bought!"

"Kay!" Tommy walked over to their cheap fridge. Opening the bottom part of it to see pizza rolls and the new french fries.

They both would need to be cooked in the oven, so he started to preheat the oven at 450 because they all liked their pizza rolls a bit crispy. Plus that was how much you need to preheat for to make the french fries.

After scrolling on his phone for a while the oven beeped, saying it was ready. Tommy put the pizza rolls and french fries on a pan, placing the pan into the oven. The timer on the oven was set for a certain time (I forgot how long to bake pizza rolls for) as they cooked.