Stay Together | 1 |

I will like to add that this story is third person for about half of it. Then I decided that it's better to just do the character's pov (1st person right?) So sometimes when it's 3rd person, it may be confusing! Comment if you need help understanding! Sorry about that, but enjoy!

TW/Trigger Warnings (for this chapter): Cussing/Swearing, bullying, overthinking, reference to puking and sexual harassment, weapon reference as well. Let me know if I forgot something!

Started: 11/27/2021

Finished chapter: 12/1/2021

Waking up to an old default phone alarm setting is the usual everyday. And it also can suck, with the noise fluttering around your head like how the kids bicker and talk during lunch about the newest gossip. The alarm turns off after the phone's surface being tapped by the owner's lightly tanned index finger.

After a groan or two, of frustration. The main character of this story, sits up in his bed and checks the time on his phone. Even though he knows that it is 7:30am. No new notifications, except YouTube and his non-paid subscription to the daily weather.

Knowing he has to be productive today, and go to school, as of usual, he gets out of bed. After a few minutes of doing his daily routine, he slips on some dark blue jeans and a Venom hoodie. A backpack doodled on with chalk marker, is slung over his right shoulder.

Once the dyed-red head got to the kitchen, he placed his backpack down. To sneak in something not very healthy, into his stomach before going to the bus stop across the street. Today's choice of 'breakfast' was some pretzel sticks, or whatever the fuck they are called.

After saying 'fuck it' and stuffing all the pretzel sticks in his mouth at the same time, he connects his Bluetooth earbuds to his phone. With 'Raise A Glass', a We Happy Few fan song, playing directly in his ear drums, Das sets off to the bus stop.

After a few minutes of reading fanfictions off his phone, entering a world where people are like wolf packs. Alphas, omegas, betas, etc. The world sounds so perfect. But instead he is just reading and ignoring the other random bitch at his bus stop, with the bus arriving directly infront of himself.

The bus is fucking torture, a thing Das felt he could live without. The horrible yellow painted on the outside, the flashy lights, the stop sign that nobody fucking listens to or cares about, the talk and gossip, people leaning over you constantly, and yells from the bus driver to the obnoxious teenagers.

Either way, he was glad when he was able to put away his earbuds & phone, when the bus arrived at the brick looking school. The only thing good about school was the fact that it was a good way to waste time, or read. Everything and anything else included wasn't in the equation Das created.

The first class Das had to go to was Social Studies. He felt it was too late to be learning about the American Revolution. Especially from textbooks obviously for the kids from a year before. The bitchy ass teacher didn't care though, and went on with her work.

Social Studies was the only class he had a front seat in. Having to be so close to the teacher talking at the board, ranting about how the Bloody Massacre was while splashing her spit everywhere. Making Das block her out, and let his mind wander to daydream of whatever he thought of.

Once the long lecture, and many pencils hitting papers, the class was packing away their things. While chatting to one another, zipping up backpacks, lining up by the door without caring of the teacher hating on them for it, and all the other things the students do nowadays.

A kid that's known for playing football, wearing a jacket to represent his team, and having a horrible posture walked up to Das. With his buddy right next to him having a new buzz cut and having a basic attire. Both of them being very tall compared to all the other classmates, make them tower over Das, like gods.