You Can Really Cheer Me Up, Can't Ya! (Prologue Unfinished)

The story of the two groups, the Star Sanses and the Bad Sanses A.K.A. Nightmare's Gang hate each other. The Star Sanses and Bad Sanses fight each other in a war type manor. But war is not infinite, war has to end with one side winning, a truce, or a draw where both sides are dead. This war was ended in the more pacifist manor. The truce. So they did just that and the multiverse is now known to have the Bad Sanses and Star Sanses in a truce so no more worry about Nightmare piercing a tentacle through your body or bang your head into the wall while slowly suffocating you. And the worry that Error will show up with his strings and wrap your soul slowly and painfully destroying it or even worse, controlling you to kill your close ones.Ink and Error were the most impacted with the truce of course. Ink was the one that felt he had to protect the others and had the stress and weight on his shoulders that he needed to protect them. Or he would have no purpose. But now it was like he for filled his purpose. He pushed the thought away and knew that was the past. Now he had friends and his new purpose was to enjoy his life with his best friends. Error was the destroyer. He destroyed Aus that he thought were mistakes. Not the originals because then that would make the multiverse be destroyed and he did not want to be stuck in that mess. All he wanted was to help clean the multiverse of those disgusting mistakes and glitches like himself. But when that truce started he felt empty. Hopeless of no meaning. The feeling slowly left but it was still there.