Love - Quackbur

TW: Smoking/nicotine, alcohol, lgbtqia+ stuff, bar, casino, sexual talk/references, feeling of neglect, etc

A puff of smoke filled the air, coughing followed it.

"Gross, why do you do that. Nevermind that, when are we heading over?" Tommy asked Wilbur, wearing a red hoodie.

Wilbur inhaled another puff of nicotine and tilted his head towards his brother. "When I want to. Now grab your bag."

Knowing that was the signal to leave, Tommy gripped onto his backpack. Excited to see his brother's boyfriend. The door opened and the two departed from their home, Wilbur texted Quackity to activate the teleporter for the two.

The cannibal had hired Foolish to construct a way for Wilbur and Tommy to visit Las Nevadas in a more orderly fashion. Once the machinery was created, the two would show up at Las Nevadas lots. On a daily basis, occasionally one was busy and had to put a pause on the visits though.

A blink and the two were at the entrance of Las Nevada's casino. The casino was bustling, but they could make out a handsome, scarred man. When entering, they both headed straight (gay) for the bar.

"Hey, anything you want to drink, darling~" Quackity spoke to Wilbur. Placing his rough hands onto his lover's cheeks. (face)

Wilbur planted his cigarette into the ash tray nearby. His eyes lustfully looked upwards at his boyfriend. Seems it was one of those days. "I know something that I would love to drink~".

"Would you give me the honor of knowing what this beverage is?" Quackity replied, teasing Wilbur as Tommy rolled his eyes. Atleast once a week the two would tease each other until late hours and Tommy would have to overhear the aftermath.

"Maybe later baby~, for now I will take a margarita." Wilbur grabbed Quackity's hands and placed them down on the counter.

"Sure thing~", Quackity departed to get Wilbur's alcoholic beverage.

Wilbur turned to Tommy. "What do you want to do today?" Making Tommy feel included.

"I was thinking of going to the theater, you coming with?" Tommy knew the answer, he was important but not that much to be chosen over his brother's partner.

"What movie are you thinking of?" Wilbur ignored the question, most likely a no.

" Whatever I find that sounds good." Tommy replied, knowing he brought comfortable stuff so he can slip if he wants.