Broken Stars (Prologue Finished)

It all started off with one little thing. Blue was looking for someone to hang out with. He consulted Ink and Ink said he was busy with making another Au knowing it was most likely going to get destroyed in the next 24 hours. Then Ink would probably have to leave to stop Error, his usual. Blue could not go to Dream either because that Dream said he had to check if some of the Aus were alright. This left Blue to himself.

Blue just thought that they could hang out another day when there was no fighting with Error or the Bad Sanses. But as time progressed Ink just stopped hanging out. Instead he was always making Aus and hosting meetings. Because of Ink being so cold and never having any 'free time' he always had to check the Aus. When he was done with that Dream would usually clean up the base or try to talk to his brother. Dream was persistent in that and forgot about poor Blue.

When Blue joined the Star Sanses he pretty much went missing with no leads in his universe. Him just showing up one day would freak everyone out there and he would probably be under watch for ever and not be able to leave. Especially with how Stretch is Sans's personality swapped. And Blue knows how protective Sans can get with Papyrus being in danger. So Blue reframed from that.

Blue had nothing to do except practice his cooking. Which he did and one day successfully made tacos. No one was there to congratulate him so he ate them himself. Since then he just practiced cooking and baking other foods. He has mastered some of the basics and is learning how to make pizza from scratch.

-

This is where are story starts...