You Don't Scare Me, But You Should Fear Me (1-Dream-1 Finished)

Each chapter is a different person in the Smp, heads up.

Sitting on the cold floor of his prison cell, he felt bored out of his mind. His dark blue jeans having holes growing in the knees. His favorite green hoodie that he always wore had dirt on it from being thrown on the ground multiple times, because he burned a couple of his clocks before. And the hoodie was burned slightly on the left side due to trying to burn himself in the lava, wanting to know what is like, and to cure his boredom for a bit.

But now he was just sitting infront of his clock, staring at it, watching as it tells how it is around 2pm most likely. He got less food today for trying to burn himself this morning. So he was a bit hungry, but who wouldn't be when they get fed a plate of food for every meal even if you are still hungry.

Dream wondered on when he would get visited again. He knew it would be interesting because he decided he didn't want to speak, and instead go mute. So far Bad has visited him, Tommy, and Awesamdude (because he has to). Somehow he had heard the rumor that Ranboo had a dream of visiting him though, which is odd. Dream didn't put much thought to that though.

'Would I be here forever? What if everyone dies before they let me out of here? Will I loose my sanity before I am able to leave?' Many questions decided to start swarming his mind. Starting to get annoyed on how he probably was going to be here until he died.

Sitting up was starting to be uncomfortable so he layed down with his right leg holding itself up. (I don't know how to explain it. Just like having one of your legs being in the situp position while the rest of your body is not. Does that work?) Not having anything to really do with his hands and arms, he layed one over his stomach. The other hand laid over his eyes so he didn't have to see the world.

His brain decided that instead of asking questions to himself, he should start thinking about who last visited him. His white horns (I like to draw Bad with white horns, white tail, and white halo so we are going with it. Just so he has more of a color palette) being partially hidden by his black hoodie with red rim. His black hair being messy, swaying around everywhere, or atleast that is how it looked like for him. It seemed as if he either didn't brush his hair, or he had just woken up. That was a bit adorable on how he came without brushing his hair. Anyways, his hazel eyes shining brightly with excitement to see one of his best friends. His white halo usually straight above his head, was now slanted to the side, one side higher than the other as if he really just didn't care to get ready for the day or something. His white tail swinged behind him. And the brown strap for his sword was empty, as he was not aloud to have it in the room. The hoodie looked a bit baggy, for how small Bad is and how he was so skinny. So perfect. Never mind, that.

Just thinking about Bad's features somehow appealed to Dream. He was not going to question it, guessing that it was just because Bad was the last one he really talked to. And his mind just wandered off more and more.