Can We Do It? (Chapter 1 Unfinished)

The wind blew in the distance washing over the leaves starting to fall from the crimson and golden colored trees. The building infront of the three grey and dull with many windows. The three brothers were Geno, Fresh, and Error Adams. The three were new to the school and were aloud to enter the school fifteen minutes later than the others for reasons the three brothers did not know about.The three brothers side by side walked through the doors of the school and looked over at their schedules, heading to the hallways with all of their classes. "Math, room 853." Error announced as he started to head in that direction very slowly. "Science 735." Geno exclaimed."Same here! We can go together, miss ya Error!" Fresh shouted as they went their ways. Error arrived at the front door of room 853 and knocked. The door opened and the lady smiled."Welcome. We were just explaining how you were one of the new children." The female teacher made sure not to touch him as she guided him inside. "Why doesn't everybody go up and introduce yourself. You can start first." The female teacher said as she sat at her desk in the corner of the room."I am Error Adams. " Error exclaimed at the front of the class, walking to the last open seat which was in the last row near the window. Perfect.Error's POV:"I will go first!" A voice exclaimed. He had a blue hoodie with the hood part being grey and a multicolored glowing right eye. He walked up to the front and smiled. "I am Dust Ballard." Now known as Dust exclaimed. Dust walked to the seat next to me and sat back down.Class went on and on with introductions. Only Dust and someone named Fell also called Red took my interest. Dust was quite friendly with me, but I don't trust him one bit. --Fresh's POV:We arrived at the science class, science is totally rad! The teacher brought us inside and introduced us by our names and told us to sit down. Three of them seemed to want to be my friend. One skeleton with a hole in his head, which must have hurt, I think... Anyways, there was this real joyful one with training guard type clothes on and a blue scarf. The last one was of course was the one and only, Classic. Classic is like Harry Potter. Everyone knows him, he is the original so he has this thing where he can pretty much pass it down to his child being the next 'Classic'. Weird concept. Maybe history will help with that...Class later on ended and I walked to my next class. Language Arts, room 683. --Geno's POV:Everyone was staring at us like we brought a pillow and laid down on it. (Totally didn't do that before...) Or that we had history of writing ten full pages of work in less than six minutes. It was awkward. Fresh seemed to be secretly inspecting their appearances to remember them as something probably call them the 'staring kids' or the 'creepy stalkers'. He makes weird names to people like that. I am still called 'bloody undeath' and 'Reaper's immortal enemy'. He called Error, 'glitchy', 'gitchz', 'broseph', and 'string'. Error seems to like the name String though. He even tried to change his name once, government didn't let him though. Especially after being known of getting banned from numerous places with us. Class ended and I took out my schedule. Another class with Fresh, great. Hopefully not with those 'staring kids'. --Error's POV:I arrived at PE. The worst thing about PE is the perverts that are gay who stare at you as you change. Like it is just changing your shirt. (they don't have to wear shorts, don't ask why)We changed and during the class we played a few different games. I mostly played basketball because it is always so much fun! I didn't see Red/Fell or Dust in this class though. A bit sad 'bout that.