Trapped | 2

TW! Warnings for this chapter: torture, nightmares,

Vision smiled as he saw Tommy freaking out over Vision's small efforts to torture the teenager. So he will be more willing to say the information once he is out of the torturous 'hallucinations' Vision set up for Tommy.

-

The SBI Hero trio sat at their couch. Flight being on one side of Insomnia, Blood on the other. They deep down always knew that them being heroes was a threat to Tommy, but they didn't want to believe that.

Inside they were really just a family of four. 3 really caring and strong family members helping others out and neglecting their youngest family member. With the fourth having to do many things on his own and not being able to do the things that the other ones could.

Inside they were just Phil, Wilbur, Techno, and Tommy. Inside Phil was just an old funny father. Inside Wilbur was a kind and loving brother. Inside Techno was a not as emotional smart brother. And inside Tommy was many things especially how loud he can act.

Wilbur held onto his father and younger brother, as he cried about Tommy. He was the most emotional of them all, and so he sobbed about wanting Tommy back. And feeling as though he was a failure.

My Story Drafts/Failsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें