Michael And His Trio (Prologue Unfinished)

Michael Afton is in his early twenties. He wears a red mask that covers his mouth area only. His neck is covered by his cozy sweatshirt. His sweatshirt is a nice navy blue color. He has long, light grey gloves that cover his hands. He has long dark blue sweatpants on and dark blue sneakers. Next to him was Ennard. He has light grey fading to a bit of a darker shade of grey. He has one highlight of red through his hair. His eyes are a beautiful baby blue. He is made of wires. His wires are mostly cluttered together to make an almost male human like shape that he can manipulate. Infront of the two is Glitchtrap. He has nice and tall, golden bunny ears. He has some lighter golden eyes that glisten in the sun. He has hypnotizing purple eyes, literally. He has some long cat like whiskers but more visible and purple. He has a gold and purple tuxedo with some dark blue pants. Black shoes matching his outfit. He has a golden tail that usually stands still to be honest On the left, very end of the room was Vanny. She has long, brown, attachable, bunny ears to represent Glitchtrap. She has short yet beautiful dark brown hair that makes her light brown eyes pop out even more. She wears a light grey hoodie with a blue neck line. The other ends of the hoodie is a light pink color. She wears a bunny tail like Glitchtrap's golden one but smaller. She wears jeans to make the outfit seem more of a casual vibe then sleepy time vibe. The room the four were in was a living room. A bit bigger than a normal one. Infront of Glitchtrap was a karaoke machine with the microphone on a microphone stand. Vanny was in an excited position for Glitchtrap, she was always happy for the glitch. Glitchtrap is getting ready to sing, almost holding the mic. Ennard and Mike are sitting side by side on the ground, waiting for the lyrics to start. (I am going to hurry and say, I am going to shorten their names a little. Michael Afton-Mike or Mikey, Vanny-Vanny, Ennard-Ennard or Burnt Spaghetti, Glitchtrap-Glitchy)The lyrics started on the machine. "I took the supermarket flowers from the windowsill," Glitchy started.Mikey looked over to Ennard and whispered, "this seems to be a depressing song." Which made Ennard smirk."I threw the day old tea from the cup," the words flowed out of his mouth beautifully. "Packed up the photo album Matthew had made." Vanny started her phone recording. Somehow her phone could hold the other three's contacts, a few video games, and hours of recording of Glitchy. "Memories of a life that's been lovedTook the get well soon cards and stuffed animalsPoured the old ginger beer down the sink." Glitchy kept singing as Vanny shouted compliments that made Glitchy smile.After a minute or two the song was over. Vanny stopped the recording and slipped her phone into her pocked that didn't seem to exist in the other's eyes."Can we do something else" Ennard whined.Glitchy turned off the karaoke and started pushing it to the right side of the room. "Like what?" Glitchy asked."Why don't we use your powers again and go out to hang!" Ennard suggested."Fine, but don't let Mikey eat again. We don't want to go through that again..." "Of course! Now let's go!" Ennard jumped up as Glitchy started walking outside with Vanny already by his side.Glitchy's powers are very powerful because he is partially a glitch. Or really used to be a glitch until he was freed from no other than Vanny. He can mostly mess with the mind or appearance. But he can also do things like teleport short or far distances. He just got to know where he wants to be, it does not have to be exact coordinates.Mikey was out the door too with his trio walking to the amusement park. (What I mean by his trio is that it means the other three pretty much)