Galaxy (Prologue Unfinished)

Darkness. Swirls of colors swirling around the void like area. Spreding and infiltrating the dark area with the bright and the darker colors. Making the place less empty. For filled. Making the place forgotten of any existence of being nothing. It became something, and may never be forgotten. Like a dream during your replenishing slumber.

--Error was with Nightmare's Gang (the bad sanses) in the living room. The 'Murder Time Trio' as they call it is sitting almost completely covering the television even though they are on the floor and the tv is hung up on the wall. Nightmare is laying down on the couch reading a story making him not bored anymore. Informing with whatever he was reading. Cross was laying down, asleep in the couch to the left of the couch Nightmare is covering up. Cross was asleep in a nice slumber that would be stopped in just a few moments. Error was trying to watch the television without being too loud for to disturb Nightmare and Cross. That was when something hit Error. It ached. It hurt. It was like your soul getting ripped apart. Then being put back together like nothing happened or you went back in time... A crack formed on Error's soul. This was way too painful for Error. Error made a painful scream that stopped the others from what they were doing. Cross fell off the couch covering his ears on instinct from Error's painful cries. Nightmare threw his book onto the floor not caring and running up to Error. Error started crying harshly, the pain was unbearable. The worst pain he had ever felt before, that he can remember. The 'Murder Time Trio' were just staring with confused and sympathy type faces plastered on their faces. Nightmare scooped Error up into his arms and tried to calm him down."What is wrong Error!?!" Nightmare shouted. Error pulled out his soul for Nightmare checked. What Nightmare saw....Name: Error SansAge: ???Atk: ???/???Def: ???/???*Forced Destroyer of Alternative Universes*Ink Sans made too many Alternative Universes making Error feel pain for each and every Alternative Universe"What is it Boss?!?" Dust cried with Cross sitting with the others."Seems that Ink finally tipped the balance to his side." Nightmare stated.The others understood. Ink had went on a creation spree and made too many AUs. And they had to destroy the AUs to help with the balance for Error. Error said that no one knows what would happen if the Multiverse overloaded. He just got told by Fate that he can't let it happen. --Ink finished the last AU he wanted to create for the day. He smiled and went to check on Blue and his Au. He got out his vials first. He opened one up and drank it. He felt he got filled with emotion. Ink never getting used to the feeling, no matter how many times it would happen. He put the empty vial away. The paintbrush he used hanging on his back no more. Instead it being held in his hands. One swish with the paintbrush, "Broomie" and a portal appeared to Underswap with one of his two best friends. He walked through and later on arrived at Blue's house. He knocked on the door and just a few seconds Blue appeared. Blue always had that super adorable face and he looked super cute. Not in a romantic way. No. "Welcome Ink! Come in!" Blue moved out of the way of the door and let Ink in. Ink walked in and sat at the couch that stretch seemed to not be at. "Any plans for today?" Blue asked with joy or atleast that is what Ink believed. "No. I just finished creating an Au and wanted to check on my best frined." This made Blue smile from ear to ear, no farther from ear to ear even if you didn't think it was possible.