Control | 1

Tw: lack of breathing, destruction, cursing, pills, weapons, school alive anime spoilers, zombies,

When it comes to gods and rulers and such of the multiverse it comes complicated. Just about if not everyone in the multiverse believes there is 4 gods and Ink can be called a 'ruler', not really though.

Almost everyone thinks the only gods are Ink, the god of creation. Error, the god of destruction. Nightmare, the god of negativity. And Dream, the god of positivity.

Yet fairly few in the multiverse acknowledges that there are more than that.

Ink isn't the 'ruler' of the multiverse. King multiverse id the actual ruler of the multiverse without many knowing.

Another example is Error 404. Whom has proven time and time again to be stronger and have control of the 'god' of destruction.

Not even the brother gods of differing feelings (Nightmare and Dream) have any knowledge over such people. Believing that the gods of destruction and creation are the only ones above them.

-

"Y-y-you need to INCREASE the amount of d-d-destroying you d-do, Error." Error 404 instructed Error. Whom had a foot placed harshly on his chest, restricting his breathing.

"Y-yes sir." Error said, glitching way less than the other.

"Good. Try to see w-w-what Nightmare is planning. I d-d-don't want him interfering with my plans." Error 404 lifted his foot, and Error stood up.

Error 404 opened a portal to the au that held Nightmare's mansion, Infront of Error. Error walked through and it closed after him. Leaving Error 404 to go wherever he does with no one knowing his whereabouts.

-

Horror swallowed down some pills for head pains accompanied with water. He then turned towards the oven and placed the pan into it.

At that moment the front door opened with a creeking sound. Revealing Error, whom stayed mostly at the mansion, except his trips he goes on for days.

Today Error was only gone for three hours, which made everyone glad. Nightmare was planning to have a movie night, but was prepared to reschedule it if Error's trip took more than a few hours.

Thankfully, that does not have to happen. And they can have a fun movie night tonight. Watching as many movies as their hearts desire until work needs to be done. But work doesn't need to be worried about for now.

-

"What are you c-cooking Horror?" Error walks over to Horror, whom is still near the oven.

"It's an enchilada type thing that takes around an hour. We saw it at the store and wanted to try it out." Horror replied, a smile forming on his face.

Error takes a look around the kitchen, "w-where i-i-is the others?"

"They are in their rooms." Horror said, starting to head over to the stairs.

The two of them started to walk up the stairs to the second floor, seeing the long and dark hallway with many doors.

Instead of doing the traditional knock on ever door and stuff they decided a different way. Because they just wanted to be little shits.

"Error is here!" "I am h-here!" Horror and Error yelled at the same time with their hands cupped around their speaking orifices.

You can hear the excitement from the others. It sounded as if Killer just dropped all the weapons he was holding to bust open his door and see Error. Dust probably was doing his daily monster remnant organizing. Nightmare was doing whatever Nightmare does. And you can hear a huge clang from Cross's room, him most likely dropping his knife sword.

"Error!" The other murder time trio members appeared in the hallway almost immediately. Cross and Nightmare following slightly afterwards.

-

Currently all of Nightmare's gang, plus Error, were sitting in the living room. School alive playing, and all of them interested in the 12 episode anime.

Error sat on the floor as he was writing down what aus he needs to destroy tomorrow. For he didn't want to deal with Error 404 being on his ass for it.

Nightmare was sitting on a one seater couch. Not wanting to be squished by his other associates.

Dust, Horror, Killer, and Cross all sat on a three seater couch. All squished in and covered with many blankets that they stole from their bedrooms.

"Megu-nee was a hallucination too!" Dust yelled.

"And she was a zombie! Her writing was her routine thing!?!?" Cross yelled in reply.

Error's head moved right a little than to the left in a fast swipe. As he felt uncomfortable over all the yelling. Sometimes he is fine with it, other times it was overwhelming.

"Can you idiots quiet down?" Nightmare asks the murder time trio + Cross.

In response they quiet down thankfully.

My Story Drafts/Failsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें