The Bad Sanses (Chapter 4 Unfinished)

Dust and Nightmare was in the throne room. Nightmare sitting on his rather large dark purple and black throne. As Dust whined to Nightmare.

"Can the three of us please~ go on a killing spree!" Dust whined for the millionth time.

Nightmare was getting tired of Dust whining so much for the past few days. "Fine."

Dust jumped up and screamed an excited, "yay!" And ran out of the room.

This gave Nightmare a small chuckle at his friend being so excited.

-

Dust ran into the room to see his two best friends, Horror and Killer. Killer was sharpening his knife with a knife sharpener on the couch. On the other side of the couch sat Horror watching some television. The show he was watching was called, "Some Assembly Required."

Dust looked over at the two. "Stop what you are doing! We are going killing!" Dust exclaimed.

This drawed Killer and Horror's attention to Dust. Horror had somehow pulled his axe from behind the couch and jumped up eagerly. Killer had already sat up and dropped the knife sharpener, instead just holding his knife.

"Where are we going first?" Horror asked Dust.

-

Killer had blood all over him. Same for Horror and Dust. The dark red blood staining their clothes, dripped off their bodies. And giving off a bit of a warm sensation from the more new blood. Some of the blood dried up on them that just needed to be washed off now. Monster dust was all over them as well and their weapons were already set outside to not drag even more blood and dust into the house to wash up later. All three of them though being proud of themselves and were filled with joy of the thrill earlier.

They were all heading to their bedrooms to get a nice warm shower and a change of clothes. They had their own separate bathrooms which really helped especially in times like these.