Chapter 101: Which Sect has the Best Cultivation Techniques?

"Which Sect are all of you from? Why were all of you being hunted down by heretic practitioners?" Zhu Yao asked.

The children inside, looked at each other. A moment later, the girl, who was the oldest, and possessed the highest level of cultivation among them, stood out. As though she had already confirmed that she was not working with those heretic practitioners earlier, she gave a junior greeting.

"Thank you senior for saving us. We're the disciples of Azure Melancholy Sect. I have entered the Sect for only ten years. Today, a large wave of heretic practitioners suddenly attacked out Deity Sect. It was Sect Master and and senior-martial uncles who brought everyone here to hide. As to why they attacked us, we have no idea either."

Zhu Yao frowned. It's understandable that these children did not know the reasons.

"The heretic practitioners outside are already gone, but..." Zhu Yao hesitated for a moment, but in the end, she still decided to tell them. "Other the lot of you, there's no other survivors. I think your masters must already be deceased as well."

The moment her words fell, there were already faint cries coming from inside.

"It's the Sect Master Token." Suddenly, a disciple pointed to the jade tablet in her hand, and said excitedly.

The rest of the people realized it as well. The eyes of the little radishes that were saddened earlier, instantly glowed.

Zhu Yao suddenly had a bad premonition.

"The Sect Master Token is in her hands."

"Then she is..."

"It's definitely her. Otherwise, how was she able to open the formation outside?"

"This disciple pays respect to Sect Master!" The eldest child suddenly knelt down in front of her. The moment she knelt down, it was as though she had started a domino chain, as the crowd of little radishes began to kneel down as well. They then shouted out in unison.

The hell, how could they decide on that so casually!?

"All of you misunderstood." Zhu Yao's expression darkened. She was just a passerby, how did she become their Sect Master? "This tablet, was handed to me by someone in your sect when I was at the backyard earlier. It's used to save all of you, and not used to pass down the Sect Master position or anything."

"The Sect Master Tablet is only passed down to the succeeding Sect Master." That child looked at her excitedly. "Since the Sect Master has personally passed it to you, then you're our new Sect Master."

The other little radishes nodded in response as well. With sparkling eyes, they looked at her with faces filled with expectations.

Zhu Yao's words of rejecting them were instantly blocked off. The hell, were these little radishes really not trying to drag her down as well?

"Enough. We can speak of this matter in the future." She had to think of some skilful rejections. The disciple she had at home was already worrisome enough, if she were to raise an entire Sect as well, wouldn't she be courting death?

There was a need to clear up the pile of corpses at the front. Zhu Yao pointed to a few of the bigger children to follow her, while leaving the rest at the same spot.

Zhu Yao had Wu Song stayed there as well, so that he could take care of those little children whose ages were similar to his. After that, he brought the few disciples out.