Chapter 33: Talented Acting School

"Yo! And here I was wondering who it was? So it's a pair of passionate little mandarin ducks!" The fox demon looked at the two people who were entangled with each other, the corner of her lips revealed a hint of an odd smile.

The two people on the ground woke up from their excitement, and hurriedly separated from each other. Su Zi shrieked, and began to find her clothes to cover herself in a fluster. While Xiao Yi was actually completely calm, as he summoned a flying sword with his hand, and pointed it at the red-clothed lady in the sky.

The fox demon, however, smiled even more arrogantly. With a wave of her hand, a light blade was immediately sent flying towards Xiao Yi. Xiao Yi completely did not have the strength to retaliate, and was forced back a couple of meters. The fox demon did not seem to have the intention to kill him, as she uttered a binding incantation, and restrained Xiao Yi.

Descending from the sky, her smile became even more enchanting as she walked towards him. Raising her hand, she cupped onto his jaw. "Little brother, is she not satisfying enough for you? Why don't this big sister help you!" The fox demon's eyes were beautiful as silk, the yang energy in practitioners were very beneficial to her, and she did not expect to have such good luck today.

"Let go of big brother Xiao Yi." Su Zi summoned an ice blade, attacking her with it. The fox demon's figure dodged, and the ice blade struck directly onto the tree behind her.

The fox demon snorted coldly. "You're overestimating your abilities." With a wave of her hand, Su Zi was blown away in an instant, fresh blood was spat from her mouth, and she fell onto the ground, with no longer any strength to retaliate.

"Little sister Su!" Xiao Yi struggled forcefully, yet, he was still unable to escape the bind. He could only stare ruthlessly at the fox demon in front of him. However, she looked as though she was not bothered in the slightest, which caused his imposing air to weaken quite a bit.

"Yo, little brother, don't worry. I won't kill you." The fox demon smiled even more bewitchingly. A cultivation level at the elementary Azoth-stage had a definite suppressing ability towards them, and they basically could not retaliate at all. The fox demon once again walked closer, touching his ***** upper body. "Big sister will treat you very well."

Just when the fox demon was about to leave with Xiao Yi, suddenly, a pressure of the catastrophic level suddenly descended upon her. The fox demon's figure wobbled, and she then directly knelt onto the ground. Her inner heart was in a state of great bewilderment. It was a Nascent Soul-stage practitioner.

"A little female demon actually dares to be this impudent!" An ethereal voice sounded from the skies, and the fox demon saw a woman in white standing straight on her flying sword, her figure was fixed in the sky. Her eyes were like glaciers, as she looked at the fox demon below her.

The fox demon's heart instantly tightened. The white robe she was wearing was the signature of the Ancient Hill Sect, it was not possible for her to not recognize it. She was actually so unfortunate to encounter a Nascent Soul-stage practitioner from the Ancient Hill Sect. "This little demon was unaware that senior was here, and had unintentionally acted offensively, I hope that senior will forgive me."

The fox demon instantly kept her demonic bewitchment and arrogance, and respectfully bowed.

"You still dare to lie!" The woman's expression turned cold. With a wave of her hand, a ray of Heavenly Lightning was sent flying down, striking a place not far from the fox demon, leaving a huge crater. "You harmed a disciple of my Ancient Hill Sect, and you still dare to say it was unintentional?"

The fox demon was momentarily anxious, and her legs began to slightly wobble uncontrollably. A demon practitioner was naturally stronger than a human practitioner of the same rank, but, it was very hard for them to increase their rank, so, of course, she would naturally fear the Heavenly Lightnings. And when the fox demon saw that she was capable of summoning a Heavenly Lightning with just a simple wave of her hand, her face instantly turned pale.