Chapter 122: I'm Going into Isolation Now

Zhu Yao felt that she had stimulated them enough, hence, she pulled Yu Luo from the side, and stepped out of the great hall first. After taking a few steps, she once again turned around, and added.

"Oh right, congratulations Sect Master Wu, for finding your true love. Although she had already lost her virginity, I believe you won't mind it, right?"

When these words fell, Mu Meiyan's expression instantly paled as well.

Zhu Yao however, flew back to Jade Forest Mountain in a good mood. Actually, the matter about Mu Meiyan losing her virginity, was something she had merely guessed. After all, in her dream, she had never given up on hooking up with Yue Hanxin's men, and would use every method available to do so. Now that a thousand years had already past, Zhu Yao simply would not believe that she had maintained herself as a virgin.

And as expected, she guessed it right.

In the cultivation world, practitioner-pair companionship was treated really seriously. As long as it's not a matter which could only be solved with death, a woman's virginity would usually be given to her practitioner-pair companion. Those with irregular relationships, would all be taken as furnaces. Hence, when Wu Song wanted to cancel this engagement, it would definitely bring about a huge influence onto Yu Yao. This was also the reason why Zhu Yao used her identity as the personal succeeding master, to deny this marriage, and change the entire situation into where Yu Yao was the one who did not want him and rejected his proposal.

And at that time, Zi Mo was present as well. He was absolutely pleased, and had even spread out embellished news about this matter.

And Wu Song was even a Sect Master now. Although she did not know how he had surpassed her authority and taken up the position, high positions would always come with misgivings.

Furthermore, he had always thought it was true love between them, yet, her body had long been given to someone else. She really wondered now that Mu Meiyan was no longer his benefactor in this timeline, nor was she the moonlight in his heart, just how far could their so-called true love go?

Of course, they could simply suspect that Zhu Yao had casually made a nonsensical remark, as no one was able to determine if a person still held onto his or her virginity with just a glance. But, she was after all someone who came from the Jade Forest Mountain. Jade Forest Mountain was a place that no one in the cultivation world could understand in the first place. Even if what she said was false, the masses would still believe that it's true. Furthermore, the expression Mu Meiyan showed back then could only be true, and not false.

Mu Meiyan had always believed that her own plight was all caused by the Mary Sue, Yue Hanxin. However, although Yue Hanxin was very hesitant with her own feelings, and constantly left feelings of love everywhere, at the very least, her body was pure and well. She simply got flirted on, and nothing absolute had actually happened. Between a man and a woman, if one was willing to hit, while the other was willing to get hit on, what did that have to concern a passer-by like her? If Mu Meiyan did not harbor such huge amount of jealousy in her past life, she would not have landed herself in such an ending as well.

"Thank you, master." Yu Luo moved the corner of her lips, as though she was trying to smile. However, she was completely unable to smile at all.

"What are you thanking me for?" Zhu Yao turned her head and glanced at her.

Yu Luo lowered her head. "Thank you, master, for stepping forward to protect this disciple's reputation."