Chapter 14: The Sect Master's Headache

"The thing ancestral-martial uncle is speaking of, is it... a type of Mystic Art?"

"Food."

"Food? Is it an unknown heavenly treasure?"

"No." Yu Yan frowned. Unless he has never heard of it as well? "It's a type of drink usually given to people who are experiencing a loss of blood."

The corner of Zi Mo's lips twitched. "Is ancestral-martial uncle referring to water that is boiled after the brown sugar has dissolved in it?"

Yu Yan pondered for a moment, and nodded. So it can be done with just dissolving the brown sugar in boiled water. "Do you have brown sugar here?"

"N... No." Zi Mo coughed a few times, and finally regained his senses. Just why was his ancestral-martial uncle looking for this this late in the night? "But, if ancestral-martial uncle urgently needs it, this disciple can send down a request, and I will have it sent to ancestral-martial uncle tomorrow."

"Mn." Yu Yan still had the same cold expression on his face, slightly nodding his head, he agreed to his suggestion. Satisfied, he turned to leave. After taking a few steps out, he suddenly thought of something, and once again turned his head back. He then asked with a serious expression. "Say, during a woman's period, other than drinking brown sugar water, is there anything else that needs to be taken note of?"

"Ah!?" Zi Mo's legs jerked, and he almost fell onto the ground. He... He did not mishear, right? A woman's period!? "Ancestral... ancestral... martial... uncle, why... why are you asking about this?"

"You don't know either?" Yu Yan squinted his eyes, lightly looking into Zi Mo's eyes. His facial expression did not change, however, his expression evidently showed his disdain. So much for having so many disciples under you.

Zi Mo simply felt cold sweat dripping down from his forehead. Biting the bullet, he replied. "This... this disciple did not really conduct a deep research about it. However... I heard that during that period of time, women will experience a huge loss of blood, they cannot be overly exhausted. and they cannot come in contact with anything cold."

Yu Yan nodded, and silently took note of it. After pondering for a moment, he continued with his stern and serious interrogation. "Then, what material is best for sanitary pads?" When his disciple received the rawsilk sanitary pads, her expression was strange, she should have been unsatisfied with the material used.

"......" Was his ancestral-martial uncle's body taken over? Why did he have to ask a man like him, about a woman's private matters? "This... This disciple thinks that, it should be a fabric material with good... water absorption characteristic. For example, Fresh Camlet and the like."

"Fresh Camlet?" Yu Yan was startled. That seemed to be made out of silk spit out from a type of low-grade spirit silkworm. He really did not have any on hand, hence, he turned his head and silently stared at Zi Mo, who had been wiping his cold sweat off the entire time.

"......" Zi Mo trembled from the stare. Without a choice, he took out his storage pouch, and silently pulled out a bunch of white fabric. "This disciple has a few pieces of them, if ancestral-martial uncle do not mind, you can freely choose..."

"Mn!" Yu Yan nodded, and before Zi Mo could even finish, with a wave of his hand, all of the fabric material were kept into his own storage ring, leaving none behind.

Zi Mo, who was still holding onto the storage pouch: "......"

I didn't say I was giving them all to you, right? Ancestral-martial uncle, don't you think you're a little too bold? Rubbing his hands with a pained heart, he did not have the nerve to get them back.