Chapter 68: Cat Fight When There's Nothing to Do

After pondering for a moment, it was extremely possible. When a disciple with multiple Spirit Veins wish to raise their levels, they had to take in a balanced amount of spiritual energy corresponding to each Spirit Vein at the same time. A Dual-Spirit Veins Holder had to take in two types of spiritual energy, while a Tri-Spirit Veins Holder, naturally, had to take in three types. He was a Metal and Wood Spirit Veins Holder, yet, because of the disturbance caused by the Metal Spirit, he had only taken in metal spiritual energy, and he did not have the Wood Spirit to help him take in wood spiritual energy. If he wished to form his Nascent Soul, his only way was to wash away the useless Wood Spirit Vein.

He was the protagonist after all, he's blessed with luck and benefits everywhere.

Recalling back then, because he hid away that Heaven Pulse Lotus, her body was filled holes made by the demonic beast, and had almost lost her life. However, in the end, she still earned from it.

As expected, she was given birth from the second wife, right? It must be, right!?

Zi Mo saw that everyone had arrived, and passed down the instructions to open the hall door, welcoming the Daoist friends from the various Sects and Clans, that were here to congratulate them, into the hall.

In but an instant, following after the resounding notification, people from various Sects and Clans walked in one after another. There were Nascent Soul-stage Elders from the various Sects, and there were also many elite disciples that were here as errand boys. All of them came forward with congratulatory gifts. First, they walked forward to the three Sovereigns to make their greetings, and then, had a small polite chat with Xiao Yi, before they were brought away by the disciples arranged by the Sect Master.

This process continued for a long time, and was completely monotonous. Zhu Yao was extremely bored watching this, and the smile on her face had already stiffened. However, as a named Elder, she had the responsibility to keep up her appearance. She could not even use the wondrous move of going for a toilet break, as, after she had set up their Foundation, she no longer had to eat, drink or head to the toilet.

After this boring ceremony had persisted for six hours, she finally understood why her master hated participating in group activities in the Sect so much.

I'm so bored! I wish for something to happen! A cat fight is fine too!

Suddenly, a bang sounded. The ground severely shook, and Zhu Yao who was bored to the point where mushrooms were about to grow on her, did not stabilize her footing, and had almost slipped.

The hell! Something really occurred!

Heavens, if you satisfy my demands so much, I will be very wilful!

This strange trembling lasted entirely for fifteen minutes before it finally stopped. Other than the Nascent Soul-stage practitioners on-site who were still sitting in their original positions, most of the other disciples were staggering from the trembling. The entire place was in chaos.

"Quiet!" A Nascent Soul-stage pressure covered the entire hall, and the people in the hall finally quietened down.

Zi Mo stood at the center, and solemnly said to the people outside. "What happened?"

"Sect Master!" A disciple hurriedly entered, his face was still filled with fear and anxiety which had yet to recede. "Due to the unknown reasons, the Great Mountain Protection Formation had suddenly collapsed."

The Great Mountain Protection Formation was one of the strongest defenses Ancient Hill Sect possessed.

Zi Mo's face paled, and in a flash, his figure had flew out. The faces of the various Mountain Lords present were terrible as well, as they followed after him one after another. As a named Elder, naturally, she was not an exception, and followed after everyone to the open square outside the Main Mountain.