Chapter 194: Yue Ying, Let Us Have a Chat

On the third day she woke up, Zhu Yao evidently felt that her body was growing weaker, her body carried a sense of heaviness that could not be put into words, and she would sweat out profusely just from making slight movements. Occasionally, she would find it hard to breath as well. Her master had tried using divine energy to repair her damaged meridians, but it was ineffective. The moment the divine energy entered her body, it would automatically disperse, as though she was born immune to divine energy.

Her grandmaster and the Hall Master had inspected her as well, but they too were unable to do anything. Yu Yan's expression grew even heavier. He was never someone who loved to talk in the first place, but presently, he was even quieter than before.

Zhu Yao was simply unable to figure out just what was the intention behind her return to this body. Could it be merely to have her die once more? She knew that she didn't have much time left, and this body of hers could only last for at most a few more days. Death wasn't something she was afraid of, after all, she could just switch to another character. The only thing she was worried about was another matter.

"Master, I wish to see Yue Ying."

This was a dark prison, within the pitch-black surroundings, the only source of light came from the boundless formation seals in the air, where rotating runes filled the entire place. Within the layers of formations, a black figure was currently bound and suspended. His two arms were spread open and stuck in an unmovable posture due to the layers of runes, and his head was lowered, making it impossible to make out his current expression.

When a ray of light suddenly flashed in the darkness, as though space was sliced apart, the shape of a door slowly opened, and a white figure slowly walked out from the other side.

That person, who had his head lowered the entire time, finally looked up. Although his expression was pale to the point where not a single hint of redness could be seen, he did not look downcast and fatigued like an ordinary prisoner. He looked in the visitor's direction, eyes narrowed. A sharp glint could be seen from within them, filled with disdain and arrogance.

"What happened to her?" His voice was low-spirited, yet carried a hint of coldness.

The visitor did not reply, but simply frowned and inspected the prisoner.

In an instant, he was a little irritated, and his expression sunk even more. His words carried a threatening tone. "Don't forget. If not to save her, why would I be here? You best hurry up. Otherwise... I don't have much patience."

The visitor still kept quiet.

"Why aren't you answering?" He glanced at the other party, and as though he suddenly thought of something, his eyes fiercely widened. "Something happened to her?"

"..."

"Tell me!" The dark aura emitted from his body instantly spread in all directions, carrying a chilling atmosphere. The surrounding runes seemed to have been infected, as they began to destabilize and had signs of collapsing. "You promised that you would save her. If anything happens to her, I will definitely not forgive you."

The visitor frowned even deeper. Glancing at the person who had fallen into madness, the visitor finally let out a deep sigh. "Hah... Yue Ying."

The figure, who looked as though was about to lose control, stiffened. The surrounding black aura instantly dispersed completely, as he looked at the person in front of him, stunned. "Big Sis... Yao." His voice no longer carried the arrogance it had before.

Zhu Yao took down the talisman on her body, and her figure reverted back to Yin Xin's look in a flash. "I had wanted to use a transformation talisman to test you. I never expected that you're still like this. You haven't reflected on your actions in the least."