Chapter 84: Xiao Yi's Godly Logic

"Junior-martial brother Soi, junior-martial brother Soi!" Zhu Yao was suddenly nudged by the person next to her, and only then did she regain her senses.

"Ah?"

"What 'Ah?' It's your turn, hurry and take it out."

Zhu Yao was startled, and asked in reflex. "Take out what?"

Zi Dan laughed out loud, slapped on her shoulder, and quipped. "You can't have rushed over here too quickly, and have forgotten to bring a greeting gift for your little niece, right?"

Only then did Zhu Yao realize, that everyone present, had took out either mystic tool or spiritual pellet related items, and handed them to the child's mother. These were considered as greeting gifts, and even Wang Xuzhi had passed her a spiritual sword.

Except her!

Zhu Yao gave a face. She really did not know she had to prepare a gift. Turning her to glance, she glanced at the little baby girl who was still in someone's embrace, and the three letters on her face were still causing her to feel irritated. Suddenly, an idea came to mind.

Turning around, she looked at Zi Mo in the eyes, and said. "Hoho, senior-martial brother. I really have forgotten to bring a greeting gift, however, the moment I see this little niece of mind, I exceptionally... like her. Why don't I take her as my disciple then?"

No matter what kind of BUG this little girl was, right now, she was just a baby who had just been born. The reason why Xiao Yi would bring the Five Spirits away, causing the apocalypse, was because of the experiences when he was young, which caused his three views to be distorted ever since he was young, and could not be reformed. However, this child was still young, she could completely bring her up from young, and have her become a kind person.

"Uh, this..." Zi Mo hesitated a little.

"You sure came up with a great idea!" Hongchou from the side suddenly cut in, snorting lightly. "You did not even bring a greeting gift, yet, you still wish to take away their daughter. Senior-martial brother, do not listen to him. I see that I have a better compatibility with your daughter, why don't she become a disciple of mine?"

Zhu Yao turned her head and stared at her. You damnable lolicon.

Hongchou stared back at him. Miser who did not even bring a greeting gift.

Zi Mo looked at the two forceful people back and forth, and was hard pressed for a moment. He never planned on letting her daughter have a master. And, both him and his wife were Nascent Soul practitioners, so why must his daughter take someone else as her master!?

In the end, Zi Mo could only evade the topic by saying that his child was still young, and the matter could only be discussed after testing her spiritual veins. Then, he chased the two of them out.

After returning, Zhu Yao, however, could not calm down. She had yet to deal with Xiao Yi, yet now, another one popped up. She was really being treated as a GM, huh? With so many bugs around, how could she fix them all?

After that day, Zhu Yao had went to the Sword Mountain to see the little girl for a couple of times. Although she would always encounter that lolicon Hongchou, she had confirmed it, the exact same letters, BUG, were really written on the face of the little child. The only difference was, the one she saw back then on Xiao Yi was much deeper. And, that yellow exclamation mark did not appear above the little girl's head. Did this prove that she could still be reformed?

She believed that there was no bad people from birth. However, the main point was, how would she reform her?

"Big sis Zhu Yao, are you here?" From afar, she could hear little wimp's voice.