Chapter 58: Sesame Opened a Door

"Haven't we encountered a blessing in disguise, then?" Lu Cha was happy for a moment, then, as though she had suddenly recalled something, her expression was instantly dyed with resentment. "Those senior-martial brothers from Weapon Mountain were really too much. I already told them senior-martial brother Zhao's death was unrelated to me. Yet, they did not believe it at all, and even acted against us."

Looking at the cute girl who was in tears, Xiao Yi instantly felt his heart aching. "Little sister Lu, do not be disheartened. Justice lies in the human heart. Why is there a need for you to care about those who could not differentiate the right and wrong?"

"But... I'm very sad about senior-martial brother Zhao's death as well." Lu Cha rubbed the corner of her eyes. Although his death is unrelated to me, after all, we were still martial brothers and sisters, why wouldn't they believe me?"

"Don't cry, I'm still here. I will definitely not let anyone harm you."

"Really? Big brother Xiao?"

"Of course, my good little sister."

Looking at the two people cuddling with each other, Zhu Yao really could not help but roll her eyes. After listening to their conversation, clearly, the two of them fell down here due to the Weapon Mountain disciples' attempt to exact vengeance. She had already long since understood Xiao Yi's personality, however, she never thought that Lu Cha would actually be such a disgusting person as well.

Little fatty Zhao was madly in love with her, and even died to save her. It's fine if she simply did not feel any gratitude towards him, however, she actually turned and flew into Xiao Yi's embrace, and even said that his death was unrelated to her. Zhu Yao even began to feel a little suspicious, back then, when she was given a name, Zhu Yao wondered if her parents had forgotten to register another word.

"Bitch"

Green Tea Bitch!¹

She instantly began to pity little fatty Zhao, and prayed that in his next life, he would not once again get to know such people.

And at that moment, Zhu Yao no longer had the interest to meet up with the two of them either, and walked into the depths of the palace. If she were to go with them, it might be possible that she would be stabbed in the back by that wonderful duo, and in their eyes, they would even convince themselves that she deserved it.

Yu Yan did not have the slightest of objection towards her decision. He was someone with a cold personality in the first place. Other than his own disciple, he was completely uninterested in everyone else.

Using his divine sense to investigate in an instant, the entire layout of the palace immediately appeared in his mind. It seemed that a certain barrier had been set up at the center of the place, and even he was unable to see it clearly.

"In the most inner area of this palace, something seems to be there."

Zhu Yao shockingly turned to look at the miniature-sized master on her shoulder. "Master, are you a human-shaped detector?"

Human-shaped detector? What was that?

"This place isn't big. By using my divine sense to investigate the place for a moment, I was able to know everything."

"......"

This was not big? Zhu Yao was a little speechless. Although her divine sense allowed her to see a distance of a few kilometers away, currently, what she could see here were just walls. Just how did her master do it?

"Go right!" Yu Yao reminded.

Zhu Yao turned into the right passage, and pondered deeply about the place her master spoke of, which should be where the "Wood Spirit" was located. Although Xiao Yi had the protagonist's cheat, it could not hold a candle against her own master, who was a human-shaped cheating device. She was even arriving there faster than them as well, so she could definitely be able to take it before them.