Chapter 78: Hu Hansan has Returned

The black hole this time, however, did not possess that irresistible pressure like last time. Seemingly, in a blink of an eye, they were standing on a beach, in front of them was a boundless ocean.

The air was filled with spiritual energy, immediately, it allowed Zhu Yao to feel alive again.

She, Hu Hansan¹, had returned.

Feng Yi who had came out before them, was already meditating on the ground, recovering her spiritual energy.

Zhu Yao, copying her, sat down to recover as well. Zi Dan was casting protection mystic arts at the side.

Fifteen minutes later, the color on everyone's face recovered a little.

Feng Yi stood up, and looked at Zhu Yao. Clenching the fists at the side of her body, it seemed as though she was hesitating about something. Finally, she still walked over, retracting that prideful aura of hers. "Thank you very much... for saving me."

Seeing Feng Yi thanking her so seriously, Zhu Yao became a little embarrassed. "You're welcome, I was on the orders by the Sect Master anyway."

"I still want to thank you." Feng Yi looked at her straight in the eye. "If... If there's something I can do for you, I will give it my all as well."

"Really?" Zhu Yao suddenly thought of something.

Feng Yi nodded.

"Then, give me the Water Spirit." Although the Water Spirit was still in her divine sense, it was after all, still Feng Yi's.

Unexpectedly, Feng Yi did not even have the slightest of hesitation, rather, she replied with a slight smile. "If you want it, naturally, I won't reject your request."

"Thank you!" Zhu Yao thanked her sincerely. She did not think that taking the Water Spirit this time would be so successful. She had even expected that she had to face a hard battle.

After pondering deeply for a moment, she once again took the Water Spirit from the divine sense. Walking to the ocean in front, she placed the Water Spirit directly into the water.

"Water Spirit, hurry and go. Return to the ocean."

The moment her words fell, the Water Spirit which was still obediently lying on her hand like a blue gem earlier, suddenly emitted out a blue light, turning into an actual water droplet, and instantly leapt up. Floating in the air, it seemed as though it was blinking its eyes, looking at her with a puzzled look.

"Chick?" It let out a sound similar to the Wood Spirit.

Zhu Yao laughed. She just knew that it was the same as the Wood Spirit, something that was capable of understanding a person's words. It was just that this Water Spirit was quieter, and was not as lively as the Wood Spirit.

"Return to the waters. No matter what, do not appear in front of people ever again."

Human greed could not be changed. Just like the Xiao Yi in her dreams, even though he was just a Metal and Wood Dual-Spirit Veins holder, normally speaking, he would only require two types. Yet, he actually wanted to have all five Spirits in his hands, and even when he ascended, he did not bear to let them go.

Most probably, it would be the same for anyone else, it's just that, the rest of the people did not have Xiao Yi's fortunate encounter, hence, Xiao Yi was a BUG. Then, as long as the five Spirits exist, this world would have a BUG that could never be fixed. Only when people could never find the five Spirits, could the root of the problem be resolved.

"Chick~" The Water Spirit was stunned for a moment. Suddenly, as though it had understood something, it bounced twice on the ground. It suddenly flew right towards her, "pachi", kissed her,and then, sank into the ocean. Its figure could no longer be seen.