Chapter 26: Little Wimp's Third Senior-Martial Brother

Their expressions became rather terrible. Initially, the reason why they released their pressure was to simply demonstrate the Ancient Hill Sect's might, with the purpose of frightening the rest of the Sects. However, they did not expect the godly Sovereign to be present, and in the end, everything backfired.

The three Sovereigns, undoubtedly, were a little embarrassed, however, they managed to react, and they hurriedly retrieved their pressure at the quickest speed possible. They then moved forward and bowed. "Greetings to martial-uncle."

Yu Yan simply glanced at the three of them, and then, continued to send his stupid disciple some spiritual energy. After confirming that she was alright, only then did he pull his hand back, and respond indifferently. "Mn!"

Sovereign Yi Ran was the first to spot Zhu Yao who was standing at the side. Out of the three Sovereigns, his personality was the most friendly in the first place. He took the initiative to converse with her. "Could this person be the new junior-martial sister taken in by martial-uncle?" He suddenly understood why martial uncle Yu Yan unforgivingly released his pressure towards them earlier. So it was because they had harmed their junior-martial sister earlier.

But, in actual fact, this was not a fault of theirs. The ones seated above this tall stage were all Sect Masters of the various sects, and their cultivation levels were at least at the early Azoth-stage. Who would have thought that his martial uncle Yu Yan would actually bring his disciple here to watch the tournament out of sudden impulse?

It would not have been right for Zhu Yao, who was pinpointed out, to continue keeping silent, hence, she bowed to the three of them. "Greetings to senior-martial brothers, greetings to senior-martial sister." Zhu Yao had always known that there were three Sovereigns at the Demigod-stage in Ancient Hill Sect, however, as she had always been confined, she never saw them.

Other than Yi Ran, the two others simply nodded their heads politely.

Yi Ran's smile was especially friendly. "A couple of days ago, I heard martial-uncle had taken in a junior-martial sister, yet, we never had the fate to meet. I didn't expect that, the moment we actually get to meet each other, you had already built yourr Foundation. As I thought, you're rather extraordinary."

"Senior-martial brother, you flatter me too much." Mn, looks like he's a rather friendly person. Zhu Yao smiled. "Senior-martial brother had always been in closed-door training, so I did not dare to disturb. Please do not blame me for not doing so, senior-martial brother."

"Junior-martial sister, you're too courteous. If you don't mind, you can visit my cave residence whenever you're free." Yi Ran gave an even happier smile, and suddenly, as though he had thought of something, he continued to ask. "Right, I still do not know junior-martial sister's name. Since you have admitted into the Jade Forest Mountain, you should have Yu as your surname. May I ask of your Daoist title?"

Zhu Yao's expression darkened in an instant. Friendly, your sister! You can't dig out a person's dark secret just like that. Gritting her teeth angrily, she replied word by word. "My. Name. Is. Yu... Yao!"

When these words fell, Yu Yan who was beside her instantly turned and threw her a suspicious stare. Did I not bestow you the name 'Wang'?

Zhu Yao returned him a ruthless glare. You're Desire, your entire family's Desire!

Yu Yan frowned, and then, he sighed. He silently thought to himself. My disciple's stupidity is getting worse and worse. She can't even remember her own Daoist title. Then, he turned back and continued to look towards the ring. While Zhu Yao continued to silently stare daggers at his back.