Chapter 180: Forced Disconnection Handyman

Zhu Yao blanked. Demonic immortal? Could it be that these four people were here to receive that minion?

"Hey, I'm asking you guys a question? Reply well, and I will spare your lives." Seeing that they weren't replying even after a long while, one of the red-haired demonic immortal evidently became a little irritated.

"Why are you being so courteous with them?" Another demonic immortal snorted coldly. "Deities aren't anything good anyway, just kill them from the get-go."

The other two smiled, as though they were feeling the same way. In an instant, several sword-lights filled the sky, flying straight towards the two of them.

Did they have to be this violent?

Before Zhu Yao could even react in time, an icy voice sounded next to her ear. "Noisy." She suddenly had a bad premonition.

In but a blink of an eye, the sword-lights that filled the entire sky shattered resoundingly, turning into falling colorful fluorescent lights similar to that of an aurora. While the demonic immortal that launched the attack, was currently pressing against his bloody chest. With a shocked expression, he fell straight down from the sky.

In just a few steps away from her, Yue Ying's hand was currently holding onto a beating heart, and fresh red blood was currently trickling down his arm. Yet, it was as though he was thinking it wasn't enough, his hands tightened. In an instant, the fresh red heart turned into shattered bits of meat, mixing with the fresh blood which stained his entire arm.

Everything happened too quickly. Before anyone present could even react, that arrogant demonic immortal earlier, had already lost his life.

"Do you guys want to steal Big Sis Yao from me as well?" He was smiling. However, that smile did not come from the depths of his heart at all, instead, it was filled with bone-piercing cold intent.

Only then did the other three return to their senses. Turning around, they planned to flee, but it was already too late. The three people were fixated in mid-air by a powerful pressure, preventing them from moving.

"It wasn't easy for Yue Ying to find her, Yue Ying will not hand her over to you." It was as though Yue Ying was going on a walk. With every single step, the pressure felt by the three people grew a little bit heavier. First, their hands and feet burst apart, and slowly, the ruptures spread towards the center of their bodies. Their entire bodies were in bloody states.

Zhu Yao instantly felt queasy, as she turned around and vomited. Yet, she could not help but loudly halted his actions. It felt as though Yue Ying was playing a torturous murder game.

"Enough!"

Was this still that little Yue Ying of hers? He was simply a devil incarnate.

Yue Ying blanked, as he obediently stopped his advance. A moment later, he slowly turned around. In a flash, he returned to her side, and reached out his hands to hug her.

Zhu Yao stared at that bloody red hand of his, suddenly recalling what he had done earlier, she took a few consecutive steps back.

"Big Sis Yao..." Yue Ying looked at her blankly, his eyes were filled with loss. When he took a few more steps forward, Zhu Yao would take the same number of steps back.

His eyes were instantly dyed with frenzy, a black aura oozed out from his entire body, forcefully restraining Zhu Yao. "Don't go, Big Sis Yao, you're not allowed to leave. Don't go... Don't go..."