Chapter 169: A Bowl of Egg Drop Soup

The corner of Zhu Yao's lips twitched. Wasn't this a little too sloppy? When she wanted hope, she started to emit light, and when she wanted a map, a navigation system popped out. And what's with this Ren Woxing? Does that make me Invincible in the East?

Giving me whatever I want... Heavens, when did you start granting people whatever they desire?

Zhu Yao's direction of thoughts changed. She wondered if she picked something else, would it be fulfilled as well? Hence, she instantly began to think of various necessities. Hamburgers, spicy gluten, stinky tofu, master...

A moment later.

Nothing happened...

Alright, as expected, she was too naive.

She once again looked at that empty destination box. After pondering for a moment, she said the word 'exit'.

The string of words in the air flashed, and another line instantly popped out.

Beginning navigation, please wait...

Map is now loading...

10%... 20%... 30%... 40%...

Zhu Yao's face darkened. It really was an actual navigation system.

90%... 100%...

"Ren Woxing of the Three Realms" Navigation System welcomes you! Navigation begins below.

Take ten steps forward.

Flips table? What's with this 'ten steps'? Shouldn't it be calculated with the metric system? And currently, she was an egg, she basically did not have legs, alright!? How would she know how far was ten steps!?

She really wanted to spit on this Navigation System's face.

Zhu Yao pondered for a moment. She herself was incapable of walking, but the child could. She could guide where the child would walk.

Hence, she once again rolled forward. As expected, when the child saw that the egg wanted to move again, he instantly stood up.

This time, Zhu Yao did not roll at the front like before, instead, she circled to the back of the child, and pushed him forward, while attentively counting the number of his steps. After he walked all ten steps, she then rolled in front of him, blocking his path.

A moment later, the navigation system's hint instantly changed.

Turn left, and walk five steps.

Once again, Zhu Yao immediately pushed the child to the direction stated and had him continue walking. Just like that, the journey later on could still be considered a success.

But there's one thing she's concerned with...

What with these hints being more and more irritating?

What's 'walk a forked road at the front'? What's 'walk forward while making a wavy shape'? And what's 'walk forward while making a Z-shape?'

Then, what about making an S-shape, and then, a B-shape next, huh!?

Zhu Yao threw retorts over and over again, however, she had no choice but to continue walking according to the hints. She did not know just how long she walked in these irritating manners either, but she had felt dog-tired ages ago. Finally, the words 'You have reached your destination' appeared on the navigation system.

Zhu Yao looked around for a moment. The surroundings were still completely dark, and basically nothing that could be called an exit had appeared.

The hell, what happened to the promised exit?