Chapter 64: The Stuck Cultivation

After a few minutes, Zhu Yao then realized how necessary it was to inspect her body.

"Your Azoth Core has been shattered." Yu Yan retracted the divine sense he used to inspect his disciple's Dantian, and his expression was heavy.

"Then, I..." If my Core has been shattered, shouldn't it be game over?

"Although your Core has been shattered, your realm is actually at the Azoth Paragon level." Yu Yan deeply frowned. "It's a little similar to the shattered Core right before nourishing one's Nascent Soul, but, because you currently don't possess spiritual energy, there's completely no trace of you forming your Nascent Soul."

"What master means is... I'm stuck?"

Yu Yan nodded.

"......"

The hell, when others nourished their Nascent Souls, either they would die from their Cores being destroyed, or they would successfully raise their cultivation. What's the meaning of hers being stuck right in the middle?

"In this period of time, refrain from taking in spiritual energy to recover your cultivation." Yu Yan instructed with a stern look.

"What happens if I recover my cultivation?"

"If your body possesses spiritual power, you will definitely be forced to form your Nascent Soul. When that time comes, your spiritual power will be insufficient. If you were to take in spiritual energy then, it will cause a spiritual energy disturbance, but if you don't take in spiritual energy, your Nascent Soul formation will fail." When that time came, she would definitely die from her Core being destroyed.

"Then, what am I supposed to do?" Zhu Yao felt like crying. She had the cultivation, yet, not the spiritual power. Did she have to quietly become a cripple for the rest of her life?

"No need to worry." Yu Yan stroked her head. "Wait out as I find a place with abundant lightning spiritual energy, you can directly nourish your Nascent Soul then."

Although that was the case, Zhu Yao knew her situation wasn't optimistic. The spiritual energy in this world all followed a certain rule. For example, water spiritual energy was abundant at the waterside, wood spiritual energy was abundant in forests, fire spiritual energy was abundant in volcanoes, metal spiritual energy was abundant near mines, while earth spiritual energy, even more so, was everywhere.

Yet, she just had to be a Lightning Spirit Vein Holder. She had never known of anywhere abundant with lightning spiritual energy, and a place like that was simply only found in legends. Of course, other than this method, it could be possible with having the various Spirits by the person's side as well. An example would be Xiao Yi's Metal spirit. As long as he willed for all of the metal spiritual energy in the world, he would be able to use it. However, in this world, there were all five of the different Spirits of metal, wood, water, fire and earth, yet, the Lightning Spirit simply did not exist. Isn't this a complete bullshit setting!?

"Chick~" As though it had sensed her depressed feelings, the Wood Spirit leapt out of her divine sense. Stretching a soft green vine, as though it was to console her, the vine wrapped around her wrist. "Chick?"

"This is... the Wood Spirit?" Yu Yan looked at the little tree which suddenly leapt out.

Only then did Zhu Yao realize that she had yet to tell her master about the things regarding the Wood Spirit. "I encountered it in Tasyoluk. Back then, it and Sesame hid in my divine sense, and when I resurrected, they came over as well."

"Mn." Yu Yan nodded. Actually, he had already guessed most of it. His disciple had changed her look, yet, that mystic beast could actually appear instantly by her side, so it had definitely came along with her. If it had hid in her divine sense back then, then it could be understood completely.