Chapter 109: Strange Little Radish

Zhu Yao glanced at him, for some reasons, she did not really believe his explanation. Earlier, she had seen it absolutely clearly. When he caught the girl, from that glint of light that flashed past his eyes at that instant, he looked as though he had caught an absolutely big pleasant surprise, and completely did not have the intention to care about the other child.

Zhu Yao felt that he was definitely hiding some matters, however, these were all unrelated to her.

"Wuu..." Suddenly, the girl in his embrace moved. Slowly opening her eyes, she looked a little curiously at Qi Han who was hugging her, and let out a few "ah ah' sounds.

"You can't talk?" Qi Han asked.

Towards this nonsensical question, Zhu Yao immediately rolled her eyes at him. Obviously, why don't you try talking when you're just born!

Yet, Qi Han seemed to be in a very good mood, as he stroked the girl's head. "No worries, I will be your master in the future. Your name is Yue Hanxin."

It really was her!

Most probably, Yue Hanxin really possessed the female protagonist cheat. She suddenly revealed a cute and obedient smile towards Qi Han, responding with "mn mn ah ah" sounds.

Qi Han looked as though he was moved by her, and smiled with her as well. His face was filled entirely with smiles.

"Ahem!" Zhu Yao could not help but interrupt this scene which demonstrated the deep bonds between master and disciple.

Qi Han was startled for a moment, and only then did he recall that there was another brother who had been born as well. With slightly apologetic eyes, he looked towards Zhu Yao. "He's called Yue Yin then."

Even Zhu Yao had sensed the difference in treatment. And the more he did it, the weirder she felt.

However... This seemed to be unrelated to her, wasn't it?

With quick hands, she stuffed the child in her hands into Qi Han's embrace. This is your merchandise, please receive it.

Qi Han did not seem to have expected she would change her mood so quickly, and he barely managed to catch him. As he was standing unstably, he even took a few steps back.

Suddenly, he recalled something, and hurriedly called out to Zhu Yao. "Sovereign, I have to once again request you to help look at these two children if they have suffered any form of injuries."

Zhu Yao turned around and gave a glance. Truthfully speaking, if not for that bug Mu Meiyan, she really did not wish to step into this puddle of dirty water. This person called Qi Han looked pretty good at the start, however, he really didn't know how to bring up disciples.

She knew simply from the attitudes he had shown to the two children. With just a single glance, he was biased towards Yue Hanxin. Although she couldn't deny that there might be other reasons for that, his actions were a little too obvious.

It was no wonder Mu Meiyan, the side character then, had bred such a twisted and extreme personality after her rebirth. As a master, forget about acting fairly, his bias was so evident, he did not realize it himself.

"I once again request this of Sovereign." Most probably he realized that Zhu Yao's expression wasn't looking good, Qi Han became a little anxious. When a spiritual infant was sealed, he knew that this Art had the possibility of influencing the child's divine sense. Hence the reason he was requesting this of Zhu Yao.

Zhu Yao hesitated for a moment, before walking back. She inspected the wrist of a child, but the hand she grabbed onto was the boy's.

She had her divine sense enter his body for an inspection. Other than finding out that he was a little too weak and frail than normal, his meridians were are working fine. She then focused and entered his divine sense region as well.