Chapter 54: The Chrysanthemum After the Demonic Beast Conclusion

"Little Bun, what are you trying to do?" Wang Xuzhi anxiously grabbed onto her hand.

"If we simply wait like this, we will only lose. We have to try something."

"You will die!"

"I won't!" Zhu Yao turned her head, smiled, and habitually stroked Wang Xuzhi's head. "Wait for me, little wimp!"

When he heard this, Wang Xuzhi suddenly widened his eyes, as though he had just heard something shocking, he stared right at her. That name in his heart resounded greatly.

His grip suddenly tightened for a moment. "You're..."

With a turn of Zhu Yao's sword, the sword hilt in her hand easily knocked onto his nape. He was already severely weakened to begin with, hence, he instantly fainted.

"Chen Yi, take care of him!"

Not caring the three's shocked expressions, she shakily walked towards the demonic beast which was making its breakthrough. If there's one thing she learnt from desperately practicing her sword techniques with her master for these three years...

That would only be the perseverance... of seeking to get beaten!

Zhu Yao circulated all of her spiritual energy, and gathered them onto the sword in her hands. With the supplement of spiritual power, the lightning on the sword's blade grew even bigger, and continued to extend, to the point where a gigantic lightning sword was formed.

In situations like this, any deep and profound Mystic Art would be of no use. All she could do was to go head-on.

Zhu Yao rose to the skies, and swung her sword, striking towards the Risefire Beast which was in the center of spiritual disturbance. When the purple lightning made contact with the black flames, sparks instantly flew in all directions, and it actually suppressed an entire half of the black flames. Lightning was the bane of all demonic beasts. Other than natural lightning beasts, no demonic beasts possessed resistance against lightning. Currently, she could only rely on this fact to make a last stand. However, that large-scaled Lightning Guiding Art had already used up too much of her spiritual power, and currently, she could only use the tiny bit of the strength she had left to make a death struggle.

And, the more she approached the demonic beast, the stronger the resistive force. She felt that her body was already left with only a small amount of spiritual energy, and her entire body was in severe pain. However, she no longer had the thought to mind about it. Even if blood were to pour out from her hearts and lungs, and blood were to spew out from her mouth like a water tap, she knew that she could not afford to retreat.

If she were to take a step back, the people behind her would only have death waiting for them.

She was not a heroine. Even more so, not a saint. She did not have the interest to sacrifice herself for the sake of others. The reason why she was struggling so much, was because she really would not die. She did not know why, but she felt that her resurrection that time, was not by coincidence. Even if she were to die again this time, she could return all the same.

Ever since she knew the reason why she was in this world, was to fix the "BUG" Xiao Yi, she was all the more undoubtful of this fact.

Probably, she completely did not have to this. Because, no matter if the demonic beast's breakthrough is successful or not, the people here will all die. The moment Xiao Yi dies, the BUG will naturally disappear, and the five elemental Spirits, will not be brought to the Higher Realm by him. Naturally, her mission will be completed, and she might even be able to return to her former world because of this.