Chapter 60: Master Will Wait For You At Jade Forest Mountain

In the nick of time, the jade pendant on Zhu Yao's neck emitted a white light, and Yu Yan flew out from inside, summoning his spiritual sword and attacked towards the mystic beast.

Zhu Yao's body relaxed, the pressure was completely dispersed, only then did she regain her breathing.

"A Demigod-stage practitioner!" The old man's expression changed, and was filled with utter disbelief. "Impossible. How could a Demigod-stage practitioner appear here? Just who the hell are you?"

"Your grandma!" Zhu Yao once again raised her own sword.

"You..." The old man was extremely furious, his face had turned pale. He took a deep breath, as though he was trying to suppress his own anger. Only after a moment did he laugh coldly. "Little girly, don't be too complacent. Do you really believe that with a Demigod-stage practitioner here, you're able to beat me? All of you shall die here."

"What do you mean?" She suddenly had a bad premonition.

The old man snorted coldly. "Who do you think these ruins belong to?"

Zhu Yao was instantly stunned.

The old man began to laugh even more arrogantly. "It was simply a coincidence for this old man to obtain this 'Wood Spirit', however, because of someone's plot, I died. And then, it just happened that my soul was absorbed into this mustard seed dimensional space that fell from the Higher Realm. And by fate and coincidence, I then dwelled in these ruins. That sealed mystic beast is the owner of this place."

"What did you say?" Zhu Yao's heart tightened.

"That's a mystic beast that came from the Higher Realm. Do you think a mere Demigod-stage practitioner from the cultivation world can go against a divine beast that came from the Higher Realm?"

Master...

Zhu Yao raised her head towards the sky, yet, she was unable to see the figures of her master or the mystic beast, she was only able to see occasional black and white specks of light flashing past. She could not help but feel a little flustered. In the cultivation world, a demonic beast required to reach the eleventh-rank, comparable to a late Demigod-stage practitioner, and experience the Ascension Lightning Tribulation, before being able to ascend to the Divine Realm. If this mystic beast came from the Higher Realm, then it was at least an eleventh-rank mystic beast. However, in usual situations, she would never believe that her master would lose, however, currently, her master only had a part of his divine sense, he was basically unable to use his full strength.

"Hahaha......" The old man laughed very complacently. "Little girly, when up against this mystic beast, you people have completely no chance of victory."

Zhu Yao's heart tightened, and stared at that gloating old man, flames of fury began to rise within her. Haaah, this hot temper of mine!

She did not care what she was holding onto with her hand, and simply threw it towards him with a swing of her hand. With a 'Dong' sound, it landed right on target.

With a 'bu' sound, the old man smashed onto the ground.

"I don't have any chance at victory against that thing, however, I have all I need to deal with you."

When Zhu Yao got angry, she forgot all of the Arts and Techniques she had. Raising her fists, she began to pummel them at the old man's face. "This is what you get for being a big mouth! This is what you get for speaking nonsense!"

The old man seemed to have never expected that she would be so unclassy and directly use her fists either, and he basically had completely no way to retaliate. In just a few moments, his head were all filled with buns from her bashing.