Chapter 69: Little Rescue Squad

This inexplicable big battle, ended in an inexplicable way.

Although their side did not have any cannon fodders who had lost their lives, they lost a Demigod Sovereign. To be exact, she was kidnapped.

As Feng Yi was taken away, the formation once again began to collapse. Zhu Yao could only bitterly go over to hold it again. And wasn't the consumption of this formation was too large? She was quickly being sucked dry.

Zi Mo silently passed her a pair of eyes, saying 'Help me'.

Zhu Yao felt like crying. Don't look at me. I can't leave right now either, unless you want me to shout?

It seems like I can try that...

"Sovereign Yu Yan, help us!" Zhu Yao at that moment, was possessed by Xue Yi¹. "Sovereign, hurry up and come out! Come out, come out, come out! Don't hide inside quietly, I know you're at home." If he did not come anytime soon, she would die.

When those words fell, with a flash of white light, Yu Yan who was emitting out an icy aura had already stood right in front of her.

The hell, he really came!

Not only Zhu Yao, even Zi Mo was shocked. He did not expect that with just a cry from his junior brother, he was able to invite him down.

As expected, he's ancestral-grand uncle's "someone that can't be revealed to the world", right? He's definitely it, isn't he!?

Yu Yan coldly stared at his disciple. His face which never had any warmth in the first place, was not even more chilling.

"Mas... Sovereign!" Zhu Yao was startled by him, and had almost exposed herself. She could only chuckle and give him a silly smile.

"'Disciple Soi Sauz, greets Sovereign." Zhu Yao obediently greeted him, and heavily emphasized on the word 'disciple'.

"Mn." Only then did Yu Yan nod his head, and his expression soothened. He was already irritated for being called out by his disciple in the early morning, and because of his own stupid disciple's stupid plan, she refused to identify him as her master, he really had the right to be angry.

With Zhu Yao's greeting, it reminded everyone, and a series of greetings sounded out.

"Disciple greets grand-uncle."

"Disciple greets ancestral-grand master."

However, he did not respond to anyone else. He simply raised his head to look at the sky, at that formation which was damaged to the point of unsightly.

"Ancestral-grand uncle." Zi Mo kept away his shock, and recalled the important business they had to attend to. "The Great Mountain Protection Formation of Ancient Hill Sect has been damaged by someone. We have already put in all our effort, yet, we were unable to stop the formation from collapsing. I hope ancestral-grand uncle can step in and fix it in time, and protect our Sect from danger."

Yu Yan nodded, and single-handedly performed a series of hand-seals, and then, he waved his hand. The formation which was still endlessly absorbing everyone's spiritual energy earlier, instantly stopped, and the formation had stopped collapsing as well. All of those who were casting their Arts, were bounced back.

Zhu Yao and the rest of her little companions were shocked speechless.

Just how did master do that? What are those hand seals? Why is it so strong? Teach me, teach me, teach me! With a pair of sparkling eyes, she looked towards her own master.

Unfortunately, she was instantly ignored. Yu Yan simply reached out his hand and stuffed a paper bag to Zhu Yao.

"The formation's core under the sea has been damaged." Yu Yan simply informed with a bland voice, and then, turning into a ray of white light, he flew down into the waters.