Chapter 116: Hello, Master

Momma's egg. She finally understood why those crowd of demonic beasts did not come chasing after them. There basically wasn't an exit here at all.

This scenery which was pitch-black from top to bottom, was not something which she had only seen for the first time either. This was clearly the "Severed Lands". It was the place where she was forcefully resurrected at "Tasyoluk" back then.

In other words, this place was at the end of this particular world.

Her heart squeezed!

"Mistress?" Sesame was dumbfounded as well.

Zhu Yao sighed deeply. "Let's return for now." They had no choice but to find another exit.

With the feelings of wanting to cry, Zhu Yao turned around and flew to the direction she came from. However, she suddenly felt an immense pressure assaulting them, and the three of them were instantly pressed downwards from the sky.

"The hell!"

Zhu Yao had only managed to curse out that particular line, before she was deeply pressed against the ground. And that black screen which was behaving quietly earlier, as though it had suddenly opened its huge mouth, began to move over at a crazy speed. All objects that came in contact with it, were swallowed by the black screen, and they then disappeared into the darkness.

The trees, the ground, and even the air, were currently disappearing bit by bit.

The three of them were basically unable to avoid in time. They were simply too close to it, and the pressure was simply too powerful. They were unable to resist at all. This could not be described as pressure produced merely by might itself. The Severed Lands were the ends of worlds. They were composed of the Heavenly Laws, and as long as one was in this place, that person will definitely experience its suppression.

The black screen was just about to stretch towards the tip of her tail. Sesame was puking out blood from the pressure, and Yue Ying had already fainted.

This could not go on. She was able to keep Sesame in her divine sense, however, Yue Ying was human, and was merely a five year old child as well. The reason why he was here, was because of her. If he were to be swallowed by the darkness, he would definitely die.

He had just arrived into this world, and did not know anything. She had yet to even teach him how to speak either. He was as blank as a piece of paper, so how could he just die here like this?

Zhu Yao gripped her claws, and once again reverted into her human form. She was not clear if it was because her size had reduced, the pressure she felt instantly decreased by a huge margin.

However, she was still unable to stand up, and could only crawl over slowly, to carry Yue Ying who was on the ground.

"Sesame... Revert to your human form."

Sesame was startled for a moment, before he reverted to that baby-faced youth, and sat next to her.

The black screen had already begun to crawl onto her body. Zhu Yao gritted her teeth. Right now, there was nothing else she could do, but struggle with all her might.

In an instant, she released all of her divine sense, forming a translucent light ward. The light ward enveloped the three of them, and kept them safe inside.

That black screen had already swallowed them entirely, and she could feel the pain of her own divine sense being torn apart. It felt as though her own soul was hurting, and she could collapse at any moment. However, no matter how painful and how unbearable she felt, she did not dare to dismiss the light ward.