Chapter 137: Truth Exposed

Zhu Yao attentively sensed for a moment, only to realize that the warm flow of energy earlier had disappeared in a blink of an eye. However, she had clearly sensed that her entire jade had lit up, but no matter how she continued to guide the energy into her body, she could no longer have that sort of feeling.

Just as Zhu Yao was pondering about it, that disappeared warm flow once again appeared. And, it was gradually seeping into her from the top half of her jade-body. Furthermore, even if she did not circulate the technique, that warm flow would still gather into her jade-body on its own. After a careful look, Zhu Yao realize that the upper half of her body was being enveloped by a silver light, and, that silver light was shining onto her from outside the window. It was moonlight!

She could actually absorb moonlight to cultivate!? In other words, she did not have to continue being an accessory. That's great.

Zhu Yao momentarily heaved a sigh of relief. Although currently, she still did not understand the basic cultivation technique, this moonlight was evidently beneficial to her. Hence, she silently guided even more of this warm flow into her jade-body. This speed, however, was clearly too slow. Even when the sun had once again risen, the warm flow of energy in her body was still too miniscule to take notice of.

That woman seemed to have the intention to go into isolation, as she still had yet to wake up from her trance state. The divine energy within her body was becoming denser as well.

Naturally, Zhu Yao would love it if she stayed in her trance state. As long as she did not wake up, whenever night were to come, she would be able to absorb more moonlight to cultivate. Even if she was unable to cultivate to the point of forming a body, it would be fine as long as she was able to talk.

Unfortunately, the time at night was after all, limited. Although she had already worked very hard in her cultivation, even after three months had passed, she was still unable to speak. At the very most, from a piece of white-colored jade, she had grown even whiter.

Zhu Yao was a little anxious. This woman who was disguising as her, would most probably come out of isolation in another month. When that time comes, she basically wouldn't have such an opportunity to cultivate secretly behind her again. And, there would come a day that the woman would realize the jade was the reason her master had mistakenly recognized her.

Her speed of absorbing moonlight was simply too slow. She had to find an even better method to increase her speed of absorbing moonlight. However, she basically did not know the basic technique of this form of cultivation. The technique she used to take in spiritual energy in the past was completely ineffective as well. Just what ways were there to allow moonlight to guide itself into her jade-body?

Zhu Yao suddenly recalled the method she used to form her Azoth Core back then. Back then, her speed of absorbing spiritual energy was much faster than before, and naturally, she used the concept of centrifugal and centripetal forces. Then, could she use the same method to circulate the moonlight energy she had already absorbed in a high speed rotation, in order to spur even more energy to enter her body?

Zhu Yao tried to circulate the warm flow of energy that she had guided in for the past three months. Although the amount of energy was merely a strand, it was exceptionally obedient. She simply had to will it, and that warm flow of energy began to circulate in the jade on its own. The core of the jade gradually lit up, and as expected, as the speed of circulation increased, the amount of the warm flow of energy entering the jade increased as well.

Zhu Yao suppressed her excitement, and carefully added the newly entered energy into the little spiral of energy that was currently circulating around. The mass of the warm flow of energy began to grow, becoming even denser than before, and the spot of light at the core of the jade began to gradually expand as well.