Chapter 97: Heading Out to Grab a Male Partner

The hell. She did not dare to say about those Deities who ascended, but these practitioners, were still human. 70% of a human body was made up of water, and a Water Spirit Vein holder could control water. Just in which way was it trash?

As expected, it's really frightening without education.

"Yu Luo have never heard of these offensive Arts. Did master create these for me?" Finally, Yu Luo's eyes began to turn misty.

"Uh... Something like that." Actually, these were all taught by her Chemistry and Physics teachers.

"Master... this disciple will definitely not betray master's expectations." Yu Luo respectfully kowtowed in front of Zhu Yao, her eyes were filled with sparkling light.

Zhu Yao heaved a sigh of relief as well. Ever since she knew she possessed the Water Spirit Vein, although she did not voice it out, this little radish had always been feeling a little negative about it. Although her cultivation had never fallen behind, in the end, she simply did not wish to disappoint Zhu Yao. She always had this obstruction in the depth of her heart, believing that she possessed a trash Spirit Vein, and not only would she be unable to honor her school, she might even bring about countless of troubles. Hence, it was unavoidable for her to depreciate herself. However, on this day, the trace of uncertainty under her eyes, finally disappeared completely.

With her current willpower, even if what happened in her dream would become reality, and her body would be taken over, she would still fight against it with all her might. However...

"Little radish, to Water Spirit Vein holders, this offensive Art is a little too brutal. You can only use it to fend for yourself, so, unless you're in desperate straits, do not use it easily. Understand?" Although knowledge could change one's fate, it could also bring about a disaster as well. There might even be a possibility that it would disrupt the current balance between the different Spirit Veins. She did not wish to stop this bug, only to end up having her own disciple become another bug on her own.

Naturally, Yu Luo knew that this offensive Art was beyond ordinary. Raising her right hand, she said seriously. "At this moment, disciple Yu Luo shall swear upon the Soul Demon Oath. I shall not use this Art unless I'm in a desperate situation, nor will I pass down this offensive Art to anyone else. If I were to violate this oath, this disciple is willing to die under the Soul Demon, and be unable to reincarnate forever."

Good girl, you have to become a good and upstanding lady, alright!

Zhu Yao then gave her few more instructions before releasing her to practice on her own. After all, since she had only just built her Foundation, her first priority right now was to stabilize her realm as soon as possible.

"Mistress..." Sesame called out unhappily, as it shook its own injured tail. "Mistress, the reason you called me here, is to hurt my tail? Wuuuu... Mistress, how can you treat little beastie like this?"

Zhu Yao rolled her eyes at it. You're a ninth-grade beast, no wait, you're a tenth-grade beast now. Do you have act like this?

"Isn't it nothing more than a small wound!" Zhu Yao waved her hands without a mind. "With such thick skin and huge muscles, are you telling me you can't even handle such a small wound?"

"Even if it's a small wound, it still hurts." Even its brittle glass-heart had shattered as well, alright?

"Then endure." Zhu Yao could not be bothered with it any longer. "Just take it as though your auntie's husband has came along today."

Sesame was startled for a moment. Auntie's husband? What's that? Its ancestors were all beasties which bore single children, so it didn't have any other relatives though?