Chapter 141: Master's IQ has Logged Off

Zhu Yao felt that she was being played. In these few months, she had experienced the lives of a kitchen knife, brick, barbecue grills, shuttlecock, and other related objects. She was just about to cultivate into a jack-of-all-trades. If she had not been fixed by having divine energy inserted into her occasionally, she would have shattered a long time ago.

However, that sly fox did not have the slightest intention to help her gain a human form. She had not even seen the shadow of the Lightning Abyssal Spring herself. If this continued, forget about gaining a human form, she would be played to death first. In regards to the legend of the ultimate Lightning Abyssal Spring which could aid her in gaining her human form, simply with a twist, lick, dunk, just like ore- Ah pui! She was starting to doubt if it really existed.

Thus, the problem came. Excavation technology- Ah pui!

When she asked herself if it would be faster to die and resurrect, or cultivate a human form...

The answer she came up with was... Dying seemed to be a little easier.

"Flip over!" A certain unconscientious person used a pair of chopsticks to poke the rock which had already turned a little charred from the grilling.

Zhu Yao flipped over without saying a single hateful comment. The intense flames under her seared with a sizzling sound, instantly burning her jade-body. While a certain culprit, was currently clamping onto a piece of raw meat, which he then threw onto the jade which was already boiling hot from the heat. In an instant, the aroma of the meat suffused into the air, while the oil flowed around Zhu Yao's face. Craaack! It was as though she could heard cracking sounds. Crack then, crack then. If the jade were to crack anymore, she could finally disconnect.

The man who was just about to place down the second piece of meat, momentarily paused his fingers. Glancing at the jade which was especially obedient today, his brows slightly furrowed for a moment. The intent to die actually sprouted with this rock spirit.

"I say, Blossoming Jade."

You're Blossoming Jade. Your entire family is made of Blossoming Jades.

"Haah, initially, I had planned on bringing you to the Lightning Abyssal Spring today to have you gain your human form. But, seeing that these pieces of meat will not be grilled that quickly, I think it's best if I postpone..."

"Today is fine!" Zhu Yao's vigor was suddenly increased by a hundred times, and whatever thoughts of disconnecting she had before, had disappeared. So you were planning to bring me there today? Say that earlier.

"But grilling these pieces of meat..."

"No problem, I'm fine." Wasn't it just grilling meat? That's nothing compared to gaining a human form! "Grill them, grill them! Grill a few more pieces. Do you want to add some cumin?"

The man's eyes narrowed, as a fine light flashed past his eyes. Without making a sound, he once again picked up a piece of raw meat, and covered Zhu Yao's face.

The meat grilling operation this time continued for an entire day. In these few days, she had been occasionally inserted with divine energy, and she felt that she was actually developing into a diamond. Her cultivation had accumulated a little as well, at the very least, she was now able to flip her body.

However, she felt that she was given these abilities, all for the sake of a certain person's convenience. For example, occasionally, he would ask her to flip herself. But, no matter how high her cultivation was, she wouldn't be able to last an entire day under an intense fire, right? Although as a piece of jade, she could not sense any pain, those constant cracking sounds were something she could hear absolutely clearly.